1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Isn't Int nerfed a little too hard?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by HerobrineLiu, Jun 20, 2022.

?

What are ways to balance int/spells?

1. Int nerf based

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  2. More -spell cost items

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. Increase int % scaling

27 vote(s)
    50.9%
  4. Make mana cap scale linearly 1:1 or 1:2

14 vote(s)
    26.4%
  1. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    Imo I really didn’t think intel needed a nerf.. it wasn’t overpowered, nor underpowered in my eyes. It just served a different purpose compared to the other skill points:

Offense: Strength, Dexterity
    Defense: Defense, Agility
    Improved Mana Sustain: Intelligence

Even without intelligence, builds with some capability of spell-spamming were still very possible.

Yes they required specific items, but I believe that’s a disparity-of-item-archetype problem, making intelligence seem overpowered given that it has far more flexibility in scenarios like that.

Endistic, Bart (MC) and Namakobushi like this.
  2. FreneticEntropy

FreneticEntropy 2,000 Fahrenheit; 1,000 Celsius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don’t have much left to say here.
    It’s a shame that spellspam is so weak and difficult to build in 2.0, it’s a fun play style.
    Maybe the devs will add in some items to support it better, or improve existing spell cost/mana sustain items.
    I’ve said what I wanted to and given my input here. Maybe the Intelligence nerf is harder than I originally thought. Farewell.

Endistic, luckeyLuuk and starx280 like this.