Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Is Vip Worth It?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by bllueberryy, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bllueberryy

bllueberryy Corkus Delegate VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a guide for people wondering if VIP is worth it.
    Short Awnser: Yes

But, why is it worth it and which rank should I get?
    Ever since the EULA has come up I've seen multiple people wondering if VIP is even worth it anymore.
    It still is with the perks.

Mob Totems
    Mob Totems are really nice and neat if you don't have any
    quest to do and you need to level up faster. Mob Totems make spawn chances higher.
    Alot higher which is good for Grinding and 1-100 runs. Now how many totems you get is
    determined by your rank. Here are the list for totems:

VIP
    - 2 Totems
    VIP+ - 4 Totems
    Hero - 6 Totems

And the best option for totems are VIP+ because 2 Totems isn't enough if you're
    a high level. Its only good for low levels. 6 Totems is a little too much because mostly you won't
    use that much throughout one single day. Four totems is the best option. you would mostly use 2-4 Totems a day if you're just grinding and not doing quest. but, Thats not all to ranks

Daily Crates
    Crates arn't exactly useful to help the game but, They can give a good experience and
    can make the game more enjoyable. With ranks you get 1 Daily Crate but, They're arn't useful but, If you find it intresting Here are the list for crates:

VIP - None
    VIP+ - 1 Tier I
    Hero - 1 Tier II

If you enjoy the fun of crates Hero is the option for you Tier II crates have a higher chance of getting you better items and rare items but, Crates are purely fun not essential so don't look at crates as a good decision unless you like the fun and bidding of it.

Beta Access
    This is pretty complex because it is an opinion based view.
    Do you want spoilers or do you want early access? Beta Access is what its says, Access to unrealeased versions of Wynn (Such as upcoming areas) Now this is NOT RECOMMENDED for people who don't liked to be spoiled or people who like to spoil.
    Is this worth it? Well not really. Beta Access to areas is cool but, Mostly you'd get this for big updates like Gavel or the Upcoming Fruma. Those updates happen very few times. So no this is not recommended.

But, is it worth it?
    Most of the perks are purely just for fun and not exactly essential to helping you on your quest but,
    Purely add fun to the game and make it more... intresting so if you're bored with wynncraft I Highly suggest you do get a rank with the grinding of Totems, fun with crates, renamed classes (With renamed spells) rename your horses all of it is fun and brings the fun back into wynncraft. If you're asking "Which rank is the best?" theres another awnser. VIP+ and its a simple reason. Its a nice balence of fun and essential. You get enough totems to level up. Also you get 1 free daily crate for your winning / lossing needs. You can also listen to you're favorite Wynncraft tunes wa'll playing a boss battle or just relaxing and trying to find easter eggs.

Conclusion
    You should get a rank if you would like to have more fun wa'll playing Wynncraft and want t support it. Ranks arn't needed for when you play. It's not mostly suggested to buy a rank because for the price it isn't that worth it.
    .If you do want a rank you should get VIP+ for a nice balance of fun and essentialness.
    You also get 2 XP and 2 Loot bombs and 5 Crates (Per account) and this makes a rank more irresistible to buy. I Hope I helped to awnser your question

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. Zepic

Zepic I Don’t Know What to Put HERO

Minecraft:
    Dark theme friendly please.

EDIT: Grammar errors in a few places (and capitalization). HERO should be all caps, beta access is only for when there is a gameplay mechanic change which is why Corkus didn't have a beta since it didn't add any new gameplay mechanics. Gavel and the appropriately named Gameplay update did since they introduced new mechanics. But I say VIP isn't worth it. If you are donating and plan to get some perks get VIP+. You get more out of it if you don't want to spend $80

3. DaFamousRedPanda

DaFamousRedPanda forever ded VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Whats the use if you have no money...

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    basically if ur not paying then buy it .-.

5. bllueberryy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Zepic It should be fixed now. Sorry for that inconvience

6. Zepic

Zepic I Don’t Know What to Put HERO

Minecraft:
    Much better but
    This is still a bit dark make it a bit lighter?

7. bllueberryy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm going to point out that i'm saying that VIP is worth it if you have gotten bored with wynncraft (And has the essential Mob Totems)

8. CoolVictor2002

CoolVictor2002 Dead meme expert,cyberbullied by NicBOMB CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i bought the rank as a thanks to wynnc because i got to level 100 for warrior

9. HoboMaggot

HoboMaggot . ę̸͚̳̙̳̠͖̳̓̇̄̓͂̂̆ VIP+

Minecraft:
    VIP is for donating a bit to the server without getting too much stuff
    VIP+ and HERO is for them to get rich quickly and give u guys tons of shit

10. Tekenen

Tekenen Professional Loser VIP+

Minecraft:
    you should get a rank if you want to support wynncraft

RamonaFlowers likes this.
  11. Glow_D

Glow_D Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't think it's quite worth it. 20 dollars (even for the lowest rank-VIP) for rank on the server that gets updated every 6-8 month? personally, I am not about that.

12. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also don't forget that one main aspect of why you should buy a rank is to support Wynncraft!

That's a pretty detailed guide, and hopefully that will help other people decide to buy a rank! :D

13. Locky1110

Locky1110 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    seeing as you not having HERO, you don't really seem to know what hero beta access is and what's it's purpose

you got some things right, but not everything.

A really long time ago, i believe VIPs had access to 1.12, but i never played at the time so i'm not too sure
    Although being practical, Gavel never actually had a beta access, because HERO wasn't released until November 2016.
    Gameplay did have a beta, although being in September 2016, before hero. They instead drawn some usernames that got to play in. They did a lot of names at a time and it happened quite frequently, so a lot of people were able to get in
    Hallowynn and Craftmas both didn't have a beta for obvious reasons
    Although releasing April 7, 2017, Corkus didn't have a beta access
    Dungeons and Discoveries had a HERO beta, which was the first beta actually exclusive to heros (althouh Adventures With HippieSnuggles gave away 10 beta accesses (not HERO, just access))

You see, only 2 updates ever had a beta (im not counting the vip beta because im not sure on that 1)
    But with both of those updates, the actual update came out like 7 days after beta, and since of how close it was to it's official launch, many features have been posted in the news section. Heck, Dnd was announced back at the beginning of summer 2017 (June) and it didn't get released until winter. Senpai Grian said at wynncon like a few months ago it would be 5-6 weeks until launch, but then it took much longer.

Anyway back to the point
    It's for testing the updates, not much playing them. With both instances of the beta accesses, all players are set to Level 1, and anything you do on the beta world will not affect anything in the actual world. By the time the actual update is released, you aren't much of a high level, except when they give people free levels to test endgame content

some guy actually found a fatal on the beta server
    he couldn't keep it tho
    what if someone runs out of totems with only 4
    and we already went over beta
    You don't even need to play the beta if you don't want to.
    it's 2 (hero) against 1 (VIP+)
    you didn't mention any other perks, although they have similar perks.
    You can use balance as a way for VIP+ because balance is useless, That's like saying "Oh this oven is balanced, it's got mediocre cooking, grilling, and boiling, but since it's balanced, it's the best choice"
    You usually want to go for the best one, because if it's a balanced choice, then your getting scammed off something you want by something else pulling you down.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN 2 XP BOMBS, 2 ITEM BOMBS (not loot, item) AND 5 CRATES?
    with vip+ or hero, you get crates daily, therefore a single week will yield more crates that what they offer.
    all 4 bombs can be used in 40 minutes, and once you use them, poof
    they're gone.

HERO is the best option in my opinion + you support the server more

14. bllueberryy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you've donated recently you get 2 Xp bombs and 2 Item bombs and 5 crates. It probely wasn't when you got it but, check the store.

I havn't seen any VIP+ use all 4 of there totems or a HERO use totems at all and in my opinion I think $80 for what you get in HERO isn't worth it

I Didn't mention other perks because they're purely just for fun purposes like Jukebox is just /toggle music but, you can choose your music and
    and I did mention reskinned classes.
    Also the perk "Colored chat" seems pretty obviose and its purely cosmetic
    I do see where you're coming from but, I mentioned certain things for people who would mostly look at those and wonder if its worth it to get it.

15. Locky1110

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i know that, cuz i got it
    only got 4 t1s and 1 t2 tho
    i was talking about those really small things, and u said it makes it more irresistible to buy
    read the whole thing first
    not to mention since i did correct you, it shows that i know what your talking about
    i said it in like a hostile way, not surprised or shocked
    perhaps because you have only gotten 1 class to 88
    trust me on this one, when you have a lot of 100s you just want to grind to get to higher lvls

16. bllueberryy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Even if it does last 40 minutes its makes it more worth it to buy because XP bombs can level you up higher and the 5 crates for fun
    (Also it did seem like you said it in a hostile way)

I've gone with groups of level 80s-100s just to grind and we didn't use to many totems. On my own I don't use many totems but,
    level 100s would use it but go to the Ice Heights to grind so they don't need it that much

17. Locky1110

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since there is a lot of people, they can all chip in a small amount of totems each
    just because you use a small amount of totems doesn't mean that someone else will do the same.
    It's not mainly the 90-100 gap that's the problem
    we got CSST to fill it's place
    it's high leveled people getting from 50-71 with herb cave
    you need a lot of totems for it
    guess so
    but all ranks (if it's your first rank) will get this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.