Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Is there an updated Grindspot Guide anywhere?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by rednax100, Jan 3, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rednax100

rednax100 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've seen https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/list-of-grinding-spots-level-1-106.255238/ this one, its back form 2019, and it seems people still agree with it up to October 2022 (the latest reply) but im just wondering if Its still.... updated/optimized for today.

Just some examples of why i'm putting doubt on the guide's up-to-date......ness:

- Been told that the Saints Row Graveyard is better than the Time Valley place even up untill level 35 someodd
    - Also been told to go do Llevigar Spiders at lvl 30 instead of lvl 41 -> Maybe they meant with a group? idk.
    - Never seen Ice Wraith Cave reccomended, instead people do Ember from like 45 till 65 or something

idk
    - Don't see people reccomending Temple of Legends anymore (maybe because the quest rec is annoying if you've been doing nothing but nonstop mob grinding and zero quests) (or because they skip straight to flesh cave)

Before you tell me, Yes I am aware that it's basically personal preference where you go, when, and how long you stay. Go do scrapyard at lvl 2 who cares (and get 1 shot. And get 0 xp if you even manage a kill. Very good idea. speedrunners hate him with this one simple trick). But with that being said, There seems to still be a general trend of what's better for grinding, and thats what im looking for.

idk.
    thanks in advance :)

Rellik likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.