Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Iron Heart Ii On Hich...

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Valdu, Feb 21, 2021.

?

What do you think about An Iron Heart II

1. its perfectly fine

38.2%
  2. It should be easier

5.9%
  3. the traps are bs

26.5%
  4. you should be able to use spells

8.8%
  5. other (tell me)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. troll

5.9%
  7. HICH revive >:ID

14.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello.

The HICH (Hardcore, Ironman ,Craftsman, Hunted) challenge is one which many people do not want to attempt. I think that it's pretty fair considering how bullshit and grindy some of the thing are. Now, what would you do if, after 200 hours of gathering and crafting on your HICH with tier 9 tools and level 80 gear. You somehow get all of your profession levels to 100+ without dying and when finally, after all that is over, you decide to do the quests (the easy part) and while you are doing a level 58 previously just thought to be a easy and simple walkthrough quest, you die. You just die in 2 seconds to a weird drill that kills you so fast, you wont even notice it. You mad bro?

Introducing...

An Iron Heart Part II

First of all, before the 1.20 update, this part of the quest was just you walking across the factory and meeting the NPC at the end. Now it's just this 1.16 Fallen Factory death room. When I was doing the quest, I was expecting a fast, easy and a quick walkthrough of the factory part, but all that I found was death and depression.
    [​IMG]

The Death Room 2021-02-20_23.02.14.png

The main problem in this room is the unfair amount of damage that the spikes can deal for a level 58 quest. There is no reason why a level 90 class with almost maxed out defense and agility (about 140+ and 140+) would die to some spikes on this old mans factory. Every spike deals 25% of your health ignoring your defense and agility and if you are not careful and run throught the room with bad timing you get almost instantly killed no matter the skillpoints or the health. If the spikes don't kill you, you always lose atleast 25% of your health, since getting hit even once deals alot of damage and looking at how dumb the hitboxes are, they almost always hit you. The spikes are a bit easier to dodge with walkspeed or timing, but if you are me, a HICH class with no walkspeed, no vanish spell (you can't use vanish to get the speed boost here for some reason) and no clue what this room was, well you die. I think that this room was very poorly made, since it doesnt really warn you of the spikes at all since they activate only when you go near them, also you can't use any spells like usually to dodge the spikes. (I already ran past this room on a previous attempt without realizing there were spikes that do damage)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813139954791219222/813161483324227584/spikes.mp4
    Demonstration of the spike room's power (100 agi and 100def)

On the second trap room, there is a platform which goes upwards and there are flamethrowers you have to dodge. The problem with this room is that there is a [!] (YES, A WARNING) to dodge the flamethrowers. First off, why was there no [!] on the previous room? Was it too easy? No? Well, the flamethrowers sometimes don't even hit you due to you actually being able to use your defense and agility. I tried to do this room while hitting all the flamethrowers and I only lost <1000 hp. (not on my HICH class ofc). There is no reason for this room to be super easy and the previous to be super duper hard.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813139954791219222/813153297401118740/flamethrower.mp4
    me doing the flamethrower part with 100agi and 100 def

The last room is a timer room where you have do a little bit of parkour and fight a miniboss. That might sound simple, but there are some issues there too. On the previous attempt I got stuck in a wall 2 times after falling in the pits that you are supposed to jump over so I lost the last valuable seconds of me killing the miniboss and so I failed the last room. But, when you fail, not only do you lose your progress for that room you are in you just "die" and get sent to Olux, which is not how quests usually deal with failing a challenge. Usually you get sent back to where it begins so you can try it again, but not here for some reason?

Only reason I started HICH was because I wanted to get the highest total level on it. The problem was that there was Nynnf, the current #1 total level HICH. What I thought of Nynnf back then was only pure evil as he was just killing HICH classes for entertainment, but after talking to him once I realized this man is actually pure evil and has way too much time on his hands.
    After getting my name changed, I started the challenge. I did profs for more than 12+ hours a day since it was a holiday and also dxp week. After the dxp week I finished getting all my professions to level 80+ and my combat level to 82, I had made enough progress for atleast 3 weeks. But it didn't just stop there after the second dxp weekend I knew what I had to do. I finished leveling all of my professions to level 100+ after that i was extremely tired, but also happy knowing that the hard and grindy part was over. After the weekend I started doing quests and well... you know what happened next.
    I will not be making another HICH class. Im done. I don't have the time or the motivation to grind all my profs to level 100 again, its not worth it, especially when new content can be this dangerous and unforgivable. I cant describe with words and even fit all of my thoughts and opinions on this forum post on how disappointed I am with the way I died on this class.
    If you are reading this and want to do the HICH challenge, just don't do it, it's not fun, its not good, its not worth it.

In conclusion the new Iron Heart II is actually disguised as the new hardest quest, since it can kill anyone who is not careful in 2 seconds. I think it should be changed. I would recommend for there to be atleast some warning to dodge the drills and maybe, like in other quests, if you get hit by a drill you get teleported back to the start, so you can't die that easily or atleast reduce the damage, because its ridiculous. Also when you fail the third challenge, just make it tp you back to the start. Please.

When it comes to my HICH, it's dead im super disappointed it had to end like this and i don't think its fair to die to a level 58 quest in seconds while having 11000+ hp and almost maxed out defense and agility, especially when the quest was poorly made, glitchy and before the update it was super easy and not much of a challenge to deal with.
    That's why I will bring up the topic for a revive. If a revive is even possible. It is because I don't think the quest is intended to be this challenging and also buggy. Dying like this just leaves a sore taste on my mouth, because I don't think it's fair to spend 200 hours grinding every profession to level 100 just to die to a weird drill thing in a reworked buggy level 58 quest, also especially when new content apparently IS this dangerous and unforgivable.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/813139954791219222/813140754410635314/glitch.mp4
    here is also a weird bug that has nothing to do with my death but its on the quest anyway

Well, who cares it's just a game and these things happen... Maybe it's about time to move on.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  2. Nynnf

Nynnf Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Oh no, Don't revive him my #1 Total lvl HICH needs to stay to me not him!

Syndicate_, dr_carlos and Valdu like this.
  3. _Johku

_Johku hi HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    >: (

Crokee, Valdu and TravusThaSlime like this.
  4. TravusThaSlime

TravusThaSlime TravisNH Media CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    :(

revive please

Crokee, _Johku and Valdu like this.
  5. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    :( rip
    was looking at your stats page the other day too
    a tragedy

Crokee and Valdu like this.
  6. daproguy

daproguy Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Me who easily did it as a level 58

Valdu likes this.
  7. Crokee

Crokee Nudist poking eyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Damn valdu doing profs?!

Sad that your HICH died... I haven’t done the updated quest but that sounds messed up :(

Sar and Valdu like this.
  8. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    Do An Iron Heart part 2 on your hic, no balls.

Crokee likes this.
  9. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    image0.jpg
    scuffed photo bc when I tried taking an image it'd reset to page 1

Valdu likes this.
  10. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    Nice, as long as you know whats down there, you are good.

11. chyp5

chyp5 untrained unprofessional idiot VIP+

Minecraft:
    I got severe server lag on the timed part which made the golem impossible to kill and then I died. The raising platform is not actually raising like with pistons and it constantly teleports you to a random corner, and the spikes and flamethrowers are literally impossible to dodge right now. Like bruh.

12. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    this

13. Nynnf

Minecraft:
    Valdu the bit you died at was a timing puzzle, you get hit once by the damage and go ah, this hurts i'm going to use timing

I_Liek_Turtlez and Valdu like this.
  14. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    the timing part is stupid and i dont like it

dr_carlos likes this.
  15. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I found this one harder, I kept getting glitched back and being unable to dodge.

Valdu likes this.
  16. Valdu

Valdu hello HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes they are very hard to dodge since the platform is very glitchy, but if you have even a little bit of defense and agility you can't die.

17. VovaTheEpic

VovaTheEpic Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    pleaserevive

Valdu likes this.
  18. Hams

Hams Content Team Manager CT Manager Support Team Community Manager Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    We will be looking at the quest, megido already changed the spikes damages and activated spells in the rooms, we will most likely do something about failing so it doesn't send you back to olux with a "fake death" and test the elevator further to see what could be done.
    I'm not exactly sure what i can do about reviving the class though since you died while playing the game as intended (ish), but i'll ask anyway and let you know when i have an answer for that!

19. Nynnf

Minecraft:
    upload_2021-2-27_15-17-32.png
    This is what A Human said to me when I died to an actual genuine glitch on my HIC, How unfortunate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.