1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Im Stuck In The Roots Of Corruption.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dexterioz, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexterioz

Dexterioz Newbie Adventurer

Sup

I may be compleatly stuck right now as i was doing a quest in the Roots of Corruption outside of Daltas, and i have no way of getting out...

If you guys have done the "studying the corrupt" quest, you know there is a mage you meet when trying to find the old studying hideout who helps you clear out rubble that blocks the entrance...
    What i didnt know is that the rubble respawns back after a couple of seconds if you allready been inside once and have come out... sooo yeah... im stuck in the rubble and have been unsuccesfull in trying to get unloose.

What can i do know? i have no way of teleportation and i find no commands to unstuck myself...
    If anyone could help me out it would or have any suggestions i would be super happy!

Thanks in advance / a Noob

I found the Kill command!
    :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. Fusion4RV10

Fusion4RV10 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Do /kill to kill yourself and be respawned in the nearest city.

Dexterioz likes this.
  3. Dexterioz

Dexterioz Newbie Adventurer

Thanks fam.

Tho I found out about the kill command like 10 min after i posted the original question, but its great to know that people want to help on the forums <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.