1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Im Having Crashing Issues

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by AddWil, Dec 19, 2015.

?

Are you also having this issue?

Poll closed Dec 26, 2015.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AddWil

AddWil Skilled Adventurer

I used to be able to join Wynncraft with no problems, but resently not even a minute after I join my Minecraft crashes becuse the high number of plugins. This isn't exclusive to Wynncraft, I've had the same problem on some other plugin heavy servers aswell, but I've had the most problems with Wynncraft. And with Gavel being right around the corner I'd like to have this fixed. It's getting extremly frustrating and if anyone could help me I'd be very thankfull.

2. Cruuk

Cruuk Clownfork Yoondink HERO

Minecraft:
    Do you have Optifine?

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling Minecraft.

3. AddWil

I have Optifine, I actually downloaded it to see if it would help, but it didn't. And I tried reinstalling Minecraft but that didn't help either.

4. therealbren

therealbren Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Have you updated your java recently? I had this problem with my minecraft about a year ago and it was fixed when I updated my version of java.

5. AddWil

Thanks for the help but I tried that too but it didn't work. But when I recently downloaded Forge everything seems to work fine. I haven't tried it enoght but this far everything seems okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.