Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I'm a bit broken even though I'm lvl 62

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Zero_83, Oct 27, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero_83

Zero_83 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I'm late to the party of gathering souls. But something seems weird and I tried asking in chat, but when I tried to go into Mt.Wynn to get the lava (as I tossed the ones I had away).

It says:
    upload_2023-10-27_22-26-6.png

The area is Lvl 14. Why can I not enter the area to get the lava to burn the webs?
    Do I have to redo all the quests now or? I'm really confused, but thank you in advance for your help!

2. ChrisWildfire

ChrisWildfire Wild and On Fire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Arachnid's Ascent has been changed and is now part of an early-game quest line. You'll need to do the other quests that come before Arachnid's Ascent in the quest line, and ultimately redo the quest yes

3. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    I don't have any other open quests but that one and Timelost Sanctum. Curious though, is that the same for the Timelost Sanctum? Because I also have that quest as well, went to do it but Garoth never showed up. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

4. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Timelost Sanctum doesn't have a quest anymore, so you can just do the dungeon! If you still have the quest Studying the Corrupt, which was removed, then you might be experiencing a bug. You can report bugs here!

As for Arachnid's Ascent, what stage of the quest are you at right now?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  5. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    upload_2023-10-28_1-36-27.png upload_2023-10-28_1-34-29.png

That is all it shows for them. I don't have any other but the one I still have yet to do in Level 57 - "The Passage" [QUEST]. I skipped it at the time because I was having computer problems. Wynncraft and my 13 year old computer don't get a long quite well.

6. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It takes a while, but if you approach the entrance to Timelost Sanctum it will open. There isn't any prompt to it being opened other than some particles that comes from above you, so it's very easy to miss.

As for the other dungeon, that is Undergrowth Ruins, the dungeon near Troms. Corrupted Betrayal (as opposed to Studying the Corrupt, which was a different quest) involves Slykaar, and is still a thing, yes.

If you no longer have the Arachnid's Ascent quest, then you no longer need to enter Mt. Wynn. The associated dungeon to this quest is Infested Pit.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  7. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    Yeah, I've done the old Lost Sanctuary quest before. I have loads of keys. I went there, twice now, defeated all the rooms, got to Garoth's room, and he never showed up.

Oh gosh, I messed up. I'm trying to get into the Infested Pit. I don't know why I thought this was Undergrowth Ruins. I'm trying to get a bucket of lava to burn the cobwebs to get to the Lost Soul to turn in.

8. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ohhh I see. Yeah that's defo a bug. You should report it!

Ah. If you have finished Arachnid's Ascent and have access to Infested Pit, then the webs should burn away whenever you get close to it. Does that not happen?

9. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    Thank you I will!

Nope, I cannot enter Mt.Wynn to get the lava bucket. It gives me that message I posted on the first post.
    upload_2023-10-28_3-4-18.png

10. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No probs!

Hmm. Have you thoroughly checked that you don't have any more quests? The new quest line starts at Infested Plants, which was also reworked.

Other related quests include: Mushroom Man, Elemental Exercise, Taking the Tower, and Arachnids' Ascent

You'll have to finish this questline before you get access to Infested Pit, even if you have completed it before.

11. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    Oh I didn't know that. I've been gone from the server for several months. Wow, these are not in order. I see the Infested Plants way at the end. Gosh, you'd think lower level quests would be at the front. I'll give this a go and see if this works. Shouldn't take me too long to complete these at Level 62 for a Level 4 area.

12. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah yep, the content book is organized based on how close they are to your level, so any lower-levelled quests like Infested Plants are likely to be on the next few pages. You can change how the content book is arranged by clicking the cycle button below it!

Good luck and have fun with the quests!

13. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    Great! That worked! Thank you very much for all your help ChrisWildfire!!!

ChrisWildfire likes this.
  14. ChrisWildfire

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No probs, Zero! Welcome back to Wynncraft!

15. Zero_83

Minecraft:
    Wow! Thank you very much :)

ChrisWildfire likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.