Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Icons of Wynn: Lari, Servant of Light (Comic)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by GavinsMC, Apr 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GavinsMC

GavinsMC Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Heyo! I plan to recreate some memorable moments of Wynncraft quests and content into single, or double page manga/comics. For the first installment, I've decided to draw Lari's pre-fight dialogue in ROL4 as I really enjoyed this character moment and fight.

Spoilers for ROL4!
    (Based on the actual text in the game)
    1681660532731.jpg
    I absolutely love this moment. Her spiral into rage, a moment being built up to since Taproot, was really good. In addition, her changing from this to the Lari in ROL5 is great development.

Heres the Sketch and Lineart if you are interested. Maybe you could recolor it? I only deal with Black and White since I suck at coloring.
    Sketch:
    export202304152140012861.png
    Lineart:
    export202304160139527217.png
    I draw Lari a little more different from her skin design. Ive decided to add ornaments to her hair clips in addition to giving her a long ponytail.
    export202304161441354899~3.jpg
    Lari's pose is based on a previous illustration I made. I love the idea of using hand signs to cast spells, especially since Lari doesn't use weapons to spellcast.
    export202304061550260203.png
    Holy crap I have drawn so much Lari.

Lari and Dullahan play Volleyball against Bak'al and the Parasite:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/lari-and-dullahan-play-some-volleyball-comic.307905/

Lari and the player character Comic:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/the-two-lightbenders-rol-5-comic-w-lari.307757/

The next Icon of Wynn will probably be Maxie. Specifically Maxie during AHC mostly, but Ill think about The Envoy and Feathers Fly too!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
  2. AgentEmerald0028

AgentEmerald0028 From Italy with love

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh my please yes. I was truly amazed when I read these three comics of yours, also as it's something I'd like to make but I don't have the time nor the skill, and so I'd absolutely love to see more in this style!

GavinsMC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.