1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Ice Barrows/fate Of The Fallen Bug

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by forericlarsson, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forericlarsson

forericlarsson Newbie Adventurer

Right so I was doing the Fate of the Fallen quest and when I finnished it I got the finnished quest notification thingy like usual (with a list of the rewards). One of these rewards was an item called "avalanche", but when I looked for it in my inventory I couldn't find it. I didn't really think much of it, but later when I tried to enter the ice barrow dungeoun, the key collector wouldn't accept the key (even though it said the normal "you can only eneter this time" or whatever) and the ice "wall" wouldn't break. So now I'm stuck outside the dungeoun without my item (which I assume I need since the quest dude talked about an item), and I'm not sure what to do. Is it a bug or am I just stupid and doing something wrong?

Anyway I don't know if there is a template for these reports, but my IGN is forericlarsson and the account which I used for this quest is a lvl 63 archer.

2. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen Proud owner of 1010 levels, Ex-GitHub collaborator Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You definitely dont need a specific item to enter a dungeon except keys. Also "Avalanche" is a rare helmet, when you get it from the quest its unidentified. Is it possible you missed that?

3. forericlarsson

forericlarsson Newbie Adventurer

Alright it opened when I joined today, so I guess it's fixed and yeah it was a helmet. Sorry.

4. Lord_He1mchen

Lord_He1mchen Proud owner of 1010 levels, Ex-GitHub collaborator Staff Member Moderator QA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright. I guess it was some kind of a one time issue that wont happen again.
    /closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.