1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Ice Barrows And Fate Of The Fallen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Geminer, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Geminer

Geminer Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I've seen a post about Ice Barrows with the same problem, but it seems to have not been fixed. When I give the key to the Dungeon Master the blocks in front of the entrance does not disappear. I've tried going to Nesaak, switching servers, but the only time I was able to enter was when there was a dungeon bomb.

In Fate of the Fallen, I got the wand and talked to Telvu, but was tp'd to another Nesaak, around 9000, 5000. I had to use a scroll to escape. The quest I started may have been in 2014-2015, which may of been why. Then, I went to the temple of time, and it wouldn't work even with switching servers, another person I met had the same problem.

2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    Hi! There are two explanations for this: Either that class hasn't completed the required quest (Fate of the Fallen) and the game isn't letting you in, or the ice blocks haven't broken correctly when you did complete the quest, so try walking back to the town and walking back to unload the chunks.
    This is intended behavior. To make the Temple of Time teleport you again, you'll need a new Theorick's Staff from the Nesaak bank, and then you have to walk back to the Temple of Time and throw the staff into the hopper to proceed properly.

3. Geminer

Minecraft:
    Where is the hopper?

4. Geminer

Minecraft:
    Nevermind, all I had to do was talk to Telvu again, and the quest worked properly.