Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I will make you an mc skin at a (relatively) affordable price.

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by Nero101X, Apr 25, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nero101X

Nero101X My contract with Wynncraft is complete. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    NOTE: Commissions are still available, and anything goes (for the right price). I also do voice acting, so if you want me to VA something, it's on the table.

Since when are stardews actually worth over 1 le? :saltedhigh:

Anyways... I am broke now, so I figured I can put some of my skin-designing to work!

Cost varies between 2 le to 32, depending on how complex/time-consuming your request is. (You can always have a free non-obligatory quote)

If you are interested, please shoot me a DM on the forums or via discord (Nero101X#7185)

To keep things fair, you get the skin file after payment, but I can send screenshots of what it looks like before (in case you are not satisfied). If there are any dissatisfactions, a correction would be happily done on my part, with no extra charge (unless the change is very significant).

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  2. Nero101X

Minecraft:
    Bump10char

3. Krooza

Krooza Professional dumbass

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    How is business going?
    And sorry I like to make all of my skins myself

Nero101X likes this.
  4. Nero101X

Minecraft:
    It's going great! A lot of people are satisfied and surprised by the speed and quality.

Krooza likes this.
  5. Fiery_Mystery

Fiery_Mystery Moderator Staff Member Moderator HERO

Minecraft:
    Sir Nero works very efficiently and provides great tips and adjustments to user customization needs while trying to give personal experience in to help on decision making on what the customer(s) find most desirable.

Overall a very enjoyable experience and without the hassle of constantly worrying about timing or not being able to come back with fruitful product, not with Nero and instead provides support and delivers just as a clear quality.

Sincerely, F.M.

Elysium_ and Nero101X like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.