1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Will Make You A Professional Guild Logo (commisions)

Discussion in 'Your Services' started by DitisNigel1998, Jul 12, 2021.

1. DitisNigel1998

DitisNigel1998 Junior Designer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi let me introduce myself I am Nigel a junior graphics designer, And I make killer logos!

Ever wondered if you could start your own guild but were afraid no people would join?
    Or just in need of a better or epic guild logo? Well, look no further because I will make you a killer logo!

Dm me or react to this thread to apply for a logo design! I will do general design requests, make a logo from my own creative ideas or simply improve or redesign existing guild logos.

Here are some of the logos I made:

Welcome message_Tekengebied 1.png Logo_Tekengebied 1 kopie 4.png Logo_Tekengebied 1 kopie 5.png Logo_Tekengebied 1 kopie 3.png Ixtal.png

Name:
    Guild name:
    Logo preference: (If desired and possible, give me some input for desired esthetics like prefered colours, general vibe, art style, etc.)
    Deadline (Optional): (When does the logo need to be done? or how long can you wait?)

I will react or dm you about the project, here we may discuss extra information or detailed things.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. OmegaCKL

OmegaCKL Discord Mod HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Name: OmegaCKL
    Guild name: RedLotus [OUS]
    Logo preference: same aesthetic as your example art. A lotus pattern in crimson red, something like this: logo-red-flower-vector-23772462.jpg
    Preferably something that would fit for a Discord server icon.
    If possible, also a banner like the firet image in your post, with our guild name and tag under.

Deadline: really not looking for something very soon, maybe in a month or so?

3. Ledz01

Ledz01 Travelled Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Name: Ledz01
    Guild name: Question Mark Syndicate

Logo preference: Something to do with question marks. (A reference to the ??? quest) Black or dark colours as a background that make the logo stand out. A small discord logo would be awesome too.

Deadline (Optional): Take as long as u need boo

DitisNigel1998 likes this.
  4. Spacecomet99

Spacecomet99 Scholar Of The Realms CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Name: SpaceComet99
    Guild Name: Scholars Of Darkness

Logo Preference: I'd like to see what ideas you come up with! But if you don't have much inspiration, here's some stuff I came up with:
    A Tower symbol, either based off the eldritch outlook, or the Silent Expanse guild towers.
    Something symbolising a Library, or books,
    Both would have a connection to The Eye, which is pretty much the only symbol of darkness we have, since Orphion's counterpart has not been seen entirely yet.

Either way, I look forward to your ideas! The things you have displayed here look awesome!
    Deadline: No Need!

5. yy8erig

yy8erig instead of what am i doing, why am i doing

Guild:
    Name:yy8erig
    Guild name:Idiot Co
    Logo preference:go dumb lmao the icon submission channel literally was deleted due to the submissions being memes and some people just using it as general v2
    Deadline (Optional): no need

6. DitisNigel1998

DitisNigel1998 Junior Designer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here are some updated logos that were not included in this thread before.
    Hope you like them!

Attached Files:

ThedumbOX likes this.
  7. Holocron24

Holocron24 Newbie Adventurer

Hey! I really like your logos... I’m requesting for one! The Guild is not done cause im low level, but im ranking up for do my own Guild.

Name : holocron24
    Guild Name : Idk for the moment
    Logo Preference : Really, stay with your colors, it’s really good! I would something who is like... one eyed reaper with the kind of eye that you have on almost all your logos.
    Deadline : Take your time! But it would be nice to have it in like 3 weeks. Write something if you see my post. Have a good day!