Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I suck at lootrun camp HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Erikas, Dec 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erikas

Erikas Skilled Adventurer

i have watched every up to date tutorial on lootrun camps that i could get a hold of up but still suck at lootrun camp never gotten a single mythic, best run only had ish 200 reward pulls even tho i have idol, moontower i have a decent build altough not great

so i have determined that my becon choices must be shit
    could anyone explain how when etc i should pick becons both early mid and late into the lootrun
    the tutorials have only mentioned what to do in the early fase not mid or late
    and i often fumble the lootrun to the point i have almost given up and resorted to tna raids for money
    i do lootrun camp in lutho

will apreciate any input

my lootrun build to that whice i remember
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/build...0n0j2I-P2H1g00001004fI0z0z0+0+0+0+0-jlN+ErKk5

2. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

What’s your beacon Strat right now? I guarantee you it’s probably not that bad, you’re only getting low pulls since they heavily nerfed lrs
    Anyways if you don’t already use hero for combat and offhand idol for travel (or use collapse for combat with a different build)

3. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its probably your strategy. I am normally pretty lucky with rainbows so don't expect this every run but here is a strategy.
    1. Stack Orange Beacons and some Boons
    2. If you get Rainbow Beacon in your first 10 challenges skip to step 5.
    3. If you don’t get a rainbow at least 6 challenges in get an Aqua Beacon into a Red Beacon.
    4. Get more Orange Beacons and Boons then by 18 challenges you should have a rainbow. If you don’t get a rainbow beacon, repeat steps 3 and 4 until you do.
    5. When you have a Rainbow Beacon get an Aqua Beacon into a White Beacon for +30 challenges. (I would suggest getting oranges before you go for the Aqua -> White and save at least 1 beacon reroll.
    6. Get more Boons and get end reward rerolls from Missions.
    7. If you want more challenges do the Aqua -> Red stack as you can only get 1 White Beacon per lootrun.
    8. At the end of your lootrun get an Aqua Beacon into a Dark Grey Beacon for those juicy Reward Pulls, you can do this multiple times for even more stuff!
    Tips: Get enough boons, the order of priority for beacons should be like this Rainbow>Orange>Blue.
    Also, if you take red beacons make sure to get Green Beacons too because you can not gain time from the challenges Red Beacons will give you. (You can do Aqua -> Green) Never end your lootrun early if you get tired of it, it isn’t worth it. Also, you can log out and it will save you lootrun to your class. So if you get bored mid-lootrun, swap classes and go do something else instead of ending your lootrun.
    Good luck, and happy mythic hunting!
    You can use it in TNA but I would recommend something that has more dmg.
    Oh and one last thing! Don’t expect to get super lucky from lootruns, I have done at least 20000 pulls worth of lootruns and only have gotten Idol, Nirvana, and, Az (Az is sad) yesterday I did a 400 effective pulls lootrun with 42 challenges and got nothing! Just keep this in mind. Also you should try old lootruns as I have personally have found more mythics with a lot smaller of a time sink. (I might also just be lucky but I don’t know.) Just remember that unless you absolutely love lootrunning you should not sink all your time and money into it because it will not guarantee you anything unlike TNA where you will guarantee at least 2.5le per completed run.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    Sir_Doomed likes this.
  4. Erikas

Erikas Skilled Adventurer

thank you for your input i know what i was missing and know will have a far better time lootruning
    happy new years!

5. point_line

point_line Well-Known Adventurer

it might at the beginning but idol's low base damage makes it worse the more boons you have

6. QKhanh2308

QKhanh2308 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I normally build my run with occasional curses till challenge 70, then after that stack curses until i die or challenge ends. Doing that gives roughly 250 pulls for me

7. RedztoneWizard

RedztoneWizard Meta builds and guides HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    250 effective pulls or 250 pulls excluding rerolls?

8. QKhanh2308

QKhanh2308 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    250 base rolls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.