1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC I Need To Restart Sandy Scandal For My Mage Its Broken:

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SliderBP, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:29 AM.

1. SliderBP

SliderBP Skilled Adventurer

almost about a year ago, months before the economy update, I was doing the quest, sandy scandal, in my mage class so that I can reenter the almuj bank. I forgot what happened exactly but I went to that flowery roof in alumij to find the bomb and it teleported me to another place. However I could not find anything so I /kill ed myself. I tried to reenter that flowery roof again to see if I could try again but I couldn't enter. So now I can't finish the quest. I would be fine if I couldn't complete any other quest but entry to the bank in alumuj is a pretty big deal. I gave up after trying to reenter the roof for months until i tried again today. It still didn't work. so CAN I HAVE A MODERATOR RESTART THE QUEST FOR ME SO THAT I CAN FINISH THE QUEST.

2. Altakar

Altakar the guy who counts days for no reason Item Team

Minecraft:
    You go directly to the next house you need to be at. You can look it up with a guide.

3. SliderBP

SliderBP Skilled Adventurer

unfortunately i went to the house but cannot enter the garden roof as the quest book says

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 2:10 AM