Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Help I Need A Good Mage Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by MasterMiner, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterMiner

MasterMiner Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am currently lvl94, and I'm looking for a neutral, solo, lvl100 build (doesn't have to be neutral but prefered). I currently use:
    Shimmer Sight
    Leo
    Greaves of the Veneer
    Dust Skaters
    Ring of rubies
    Ring of generosity
    Lazarus' Brace
    Altum Spatium
    Bob's mythic wand

My main problem is that I don't do enough damage. I didn't get a token when fighting a boss with other people because I didn't do enough damage, and I was spamming meteor spells. If I leave a boss for a few seconds about 1 minute of progress is ruined because of the health regen.

I need something a build that will either help my bobs mythic or a new wand if there is a good one.

No mythics.

I mainly need something that has a good balance between defence and damage. About 10000+ health, and decent damage.

I know what I am asking for is pretty broad, mainly because I don't know what I want.

2. Stag2004

Stag2004 I lost my faith in humanity long time ago

Guild:
    One does not simply use bob mythic want at level 100 just get wybel wand and raw spell damage (I dont remember any raw spell items)

3. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    What I've noticed is that many builds take an element you like, and build off of that. But on this thing, I have no idea what the heck you are trying to achieve. My thoughts:

1. Bob's Mythic weapons are only decent to level 80 or so(I used Maelstrom and Bob's Mythic at level 80, and the rainbow-like damage on Maelstrom just makes it better in my opinion. Also, I could one-shot the Phoenixes near Thanos.).
    2. 16k health is a lot of HP. I would rather have 9k or 10k HP and do 9k Meteor/Bomb/Bash/Spin Attack than have 16k HP and have crappy damage. You don't need the crazy health that Leo gives you(due to the damage drawbacks); tank builds prefer Gravity.
    3. I encourage you to try a more offensive build. For example, when I was level 95 I could do about 4-5k bomb arrows; with Leo your damage is punished way too heavily.
    4. Greaves of the Veneer has the same issue as Leo; the extra HP could be traded off for about 1k more damage on your Meteors(swap Greaves for Dark Channeler, but your defenses get trashed, but you have 13k HP, no big deal). Swap Leo for Soul Signal: 13k HP and 3.8k Meteors(in practice this will be lower).
    5. Update your accessories(try Moon Pool Circlet), they don't compliment your build.

Overall, you've taken some decent items, but they kind of clash together and your build isn't really greater than the sum of its parts.
    Here's a build that satisfies your requirements. Only two items changed(Leo -> Soul Signal, and Greaves of the Veneer -> Dark Channeler. Only 10.9k health and big earth weakness, but 4.8k meteors). I recommend replacing your accessories for better stuff soon(Altum Spatium -> Royal Stormy Amulet, one of your rings -> Moon Pool Circlet or Myrrh). If you get a stronger weapon, your meteors might reack 5.5k.

4. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if youre fine with melee theres this 11k neutral dps (~9.5k without slayer) build

if spells are your thing you should pick an element as well since it's much easier to boost elemental damage
    water is the easiest to build, then rainbow imo but dw there are builds for everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.