Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I keep Dying

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ztirom22, Sep 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ztirom22

Ztirom22 Raider CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since a few days i am unable to defeat quest bosses at my level, I do not have underleveled Gear, (I am level 69 and all my gear is from around 60), and still i keep getting killed by quest bosses. Any solutions/helpful tips?
    If possible also cheap (I have no money whatsoever)

Earthbrine likes this.
  2. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I had the same problem when I was at your level. In order to fix that, I used a pair of level 40 boots called Galloping Spurs. They allow you to attack while on a horse with a damage penalty, so you can easily avoid getting hit while also being able to deal damage.

3. Epic_Chonker

Epic_Chonker Well-Known Adventurer

This is possibly due to the new update which made mobs stronger and apparently nerfed defense and agility
    Just a quick tip, I recommend you ask for help in the class build section of the forums, or you could also use the morph set, which is overall really great (well, atleast it used to be)

4. KeibetsuHB

KeibetsuHB Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    can u say ur class or build? just for curiosity
    i see some people saying about 2.0 is harder (defensive status nerfed, and mobs get buffed)
    maybe the thing is really get a tanker set/build

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.