1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items I Just Lost A White Horse Too A Fucking Bug.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Z0niix, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Z0niix

Z0niix Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    What happend is that i just randomly logged on to my detlas account, to buy a few items and what happend is that i spawn on legendary island, just like my archer and i have all the lvl 100 potions on me just like my archer.
    This is just so messed up, and i dont understand how its possible have this bug in a game. Fix this shit before other people get fucked over by this. THIS DIWAJDOIAJDOIAJDOPAWJdpoawhndpahwdpoawd

2. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Skilled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @Z0niix
    First of all, I would like you to watch you language. There're a lot of better ways to tell your story even if you're mad.
    Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about it because of Wynncraft's 'No Refunds' policy on in game items.

Have a great day
    Bear

3. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, I think this specific bug has had people get their items back before, but I’m not sure. Going to tag a mod since I’m assuming this is a bug that duplicated your archer class, and if I remember correctly there was some really specific stuff that had to be done in this case.
    @Toy__

Kogut likes this.