1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Can't Finish A Level 5 Quest With A Level 79 Assassin.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thing500, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Thing500

Thing500 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Report created on 2020-08-31

Username: Thing500
    Version: 1.16.1
    Server: WC

Description: This is an updated repost by the way. When I got to do the SoR quest (for the 14th time), I get clipped into a wall and can't do anything. I'm stuck in the wall and can move a little, and unless I magically teleport out, I have to /kill or use a teleport scroll.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to the Decrepit Sewers entrance and enter the side entrance that you would take for the SoR quest. Go through the sewer, everything should be normal while you go through. Once you get to the TNT, detonate it and get washed away by the water. Once you teleport, you should be stuck.
    Evidence: I have screenshots, but it doesn't work. When you click the links, the image is just a giant question mark.

Content: The Sewers of Ragni
    Quest Stage: Escape the spooky sewer
    Coordinates: -1208 68 -1800
    Modifications Used: Optifine

2. OnniBoy

OnniBoy Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    try changing to 1.12.2 since that is the most stable version to play wynn on. me and my friends had a issue in the same quest where you couldnt even detonate the tnt that washed you away, but changing to 1.12.2 fixed it.

3. Thing500

Minecraft:
    ah thanks oh and is it ok to use 1.12.2 opti or should it be vanilla?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  4. Thing500

Minecraft:
    I think I've finally figured out why I can't finish the quest, I'm missing the Small Explosive item that I need for the final escape. I'm not sure If it will fix the quest, but I can't get it back via /fixquests, and its not in my bank or inventory etc. Maybe that has something to do with the bug...?

5. Caci1

Caci1 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    While escaping the sewer to go talk to the npc, you get teleported inside a wall, correct?

6. Samsam101

Samsam101 please add a quest in the gavel corrupted village HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    start another class, get to the point in the quest with the small explosive, put the explosive in the bank, delete the class because it cant finish the quest anymore unless you want to do that again to keep this new class, get the explosive from the bank on your assassin and try again

7. Thing500

Minecraft:
    Yeah, that black transition wall at the beginning of the spooky sewer. Since its warped, there's a small gap between the inner wall and the outer wall.

8. Thing500

Minecraft:
    This is starting to get ridicules. I did just that, and I got teleported into the same black abyss. It's a 3x3x3 room, I used coords to determine that, and now its a technical issue 100% thanks for the suggestion tho