1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How To Apply For The Official Wynncraft Content Team

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by Grian, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Slime1480

Slime1480 Slime Shady HERO

Minecraft:
    What's the world record for the most waited application response?

2. Moshimoo

Moshimoo Fate go brrrrrrrrrrrr

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no clue

3. Slime1480

Slime1480 Slime Shady HERO

Minecraft:
    Hmmmm.... I should make a thread...

4. RiConnaire

RiConnaire "I'm undisputed." VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Applications being open and applications being actively reviewed are two different things. They are open in the sense that you can apply and have your application in their possession, so that when they do get around to needing people in the area you applied and begin actively reviewing them, they are able to see who is interested. That being said, I would not be surprised if they overlook people for being inpatient, because it does show what sort of personality and attitude you may have towards the work you may put in, if you are unable to await a response to your application for a volunteer position.

5. CarrotKing269

CarrotKing269 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    yeah im pretty sure theirs already been people who have been waiting over a year already so...

6. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    Even though I've never applied here, absolutely fucking based

7. CarrotKing269

Minecraft:
    How long was it that you could wait before giving another application?
    I think I saw someone saying it was 3 months, because it would be buried in the app list. but I'm not entirely sure.

8. Computekk

Computekk Steampunk Virtuoso Media

Well, reading these responses, it looks like it's going to take a long time for apps to be reviewed. I applied in April of 2020 and never heard back so I re-applied yesterday, assuming I had been previously denied (I heard a rumor that you should wait 3 months before re-applying, so I assumed 8 months was a pretty safe bet) It's a mod app so I probably could have waited longer considering what I've read about apps staying in their system forever. It also appears that the Code of Conduct link is broken, and the app status has been "OPEN" for a few years now, guess I'll just wait and see what happens! Also posting this is risky because I've heard you aren't allowed to talk at all about your application, to anyone. So please don't take this that way, if that rule applies.

9. Hypochloride

Hypochloride Skilled Adventurer Builder

Creator Karma:
    i use world machine am i cool

10. CarrotKing269

Minecraft:
    lol
    honestly I understand why he believes that world painter only ever gives bad terraining, and frankly it does. unless your using custom brushes. If you've seen even a single one of jeracrafts videos yo can tell how useful world painter is, though he is very skilled at it so it isnt very common you'll see someone with good world painter skills. non the less it still works really well for planning out landmarks, like making shapes of islands, then using voxel sniper to make the mountains and hills and all that jazz. in fact im pretty sure wynncraft has at least used world painter once to get those large plains where every actually ends up building so theres that too.

11. c_crystal

c_crystal Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I seriously doubt Wynncraft has used Worldpainter even for those plains areas. Those can be done easily with voxelsniper or worldedit. No need for Worldpainter.

vortderire likes this.
  12. Pokekaibo

Pokekaibo Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I wonder if they could make a new roll called Story Planner or something so the builders/GM team only focus on what to make and build, while the planning teams only spends time on planning and mapping out quest/mini quests/regions. Also, another roll could also be web designer so they can focus on just making the mobs/npc/weapon designs so coding, item making and building is for the builders and gamemaster/item makers. I don't know though if that would be too hard but, I would like to apply or help out any way I can but I feel like I don't qualify for any of the current available applications. This is my idea just to throw out there

13. MatForYoga888

MatForYoga888 High Gavellian Transcriber

Minecraft:
    They have people working specifically on lore and quests. They also have people specifically coding command blocks and making items. You can apply here

14. Computekk

Computekk Steampunk Virtuoso Media

Fresh batch of new mods just came in (two of them), so it's probably going to be a while before they read the apps again

vortderire likes this.
  15. Skylaar

Skylaar Mnyeh

Minecraft:
  16. noahjsc

noahjsc Travelled Adventurer

I just got a response to my application after roughly 6 weeks for a builder application. Don't lose hope guys, success may be on the way.

fishcute, CarrotKing269 and Stag2001 like this.
  17. CarrotKing269

Minecraft:
    What was it?

18. noahjsc

noahjsc Travelled Adventurer

I'm off to do a trial build. Wish me luck.

19. CarrotKing269

Minecraft:
    good luck :)
    WHEN YOU MAKE IT IN REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    XD

20. CarrotKing269

Minecraft:
    how many people who have made it into the trial build have actually passed?
    I was told that the trial build was just to prove that you were the one who built the things so theres that. just wanna know if I actually get my app accepted how much of a chance I would have of actually getting into the build team.