1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How To Apply For The Official Wynncraft Content Team

Discussion in 'Rules & Information' started by Grian, Sep 7, 2015.

1. MikeDaBossk

MikeDaBossk Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Is there any way to apply for that model team? If so, what should I include in my application and what program(s) can/should I use (blender sketch up ect.)?

2. Quint

Quint ilysm nicktree <3 | Formerly FanceDance HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No. All armorstand modelers are existing members of the team and gain the role after asking for it while being in the team. As for resource pack modelers and resource pack artists, we aren't look for any and regardless have no way for people to apply for such a position.

3. PatheticFlower

PatheticFlower Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I accidentally submit my app with the wrong name, would it matter if I resubmit it with a new one?

Corpe _ and Clarifity like this.
  4. Clarifity

Clarifity Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm sure it'll be okay as long as you note, clearly, that you have entered the wrong name on your previous application. However, I'm not particularly experienced in the Science of Getting Your Name Wrong, so please forgive me if I'm wrong.

Corpe _ likes this.