Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How lucky would you have to be to beat a max HQ on a level 1 class

Discussion in 'Guild Discussions' started by chryssie, Jul 21, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chryssie

chryssie ultimate cur hater CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Well let's pull a Crokee and do some math. How any agi procs do you need to beat a theoretically max HQ?

[​IMG]
    With 1.20.3 rules, the biggest hq bonus you can get is from Cathedral Harbour, with 6 connections and 37 territories, the math adding up to (1+(6*0.3))*(1+(36*25%+1*50%)) = 2.8 * 10.5 = 29.4 multiplier.

[​IMG]
    A 11/11/11/11 has the base stats of 2,820,000 hp, 82% dr, 8100 damage, and 4.7x speed. We'll be ignoring damage because it will either oneshot a level 1 or agi will proc and it will miss. With the 29.4 multiplier, the hp goes up to 82,908,000.

Now for the class and weapon. Looking up level 1 items, this build will do on average 12 damage for melee hits. it also has a 0.99% chance to crit, with 24 damage instead. (The total time will be multiplied by 100/101 later)

So with 12 damage, 82% damage reduction will knock that down to 12*18%, or 2 damage. Arrow storm does 30% of that damage per arrow, but multiplied by normal attack speed value (2.05), it will do 1 damage per arrow, or 10 total. You can also use arrow storm every 6 seconds (1.66 dps)

With the total dps of 5.76, you would need to fight the tower for 14,393,751 seconds (but actually 14,251,238 seconds due to dexterity) to do 82,908,000 damage. This is equal to 237,521 minutes, or 3,959 hours, or 165 days.

Say you were able to war for that long. The tower would be shooting you at 4.7x speed for all that time, so you would be shot 66,980,816 times. Also counting aura/volley. Let's assume you are a god at jumping 1 block and dodge it every single time. Also counting mobs (because they spawn a lot as the war goes on and you can't kill them with lv 1 dps), let's take an average of 10 mobs hitting you per second. This adds up to 142,512,376 hits throughout the war.

Now that we have our final number of 209,493,192 hits, we'll take our 1 agi- oh.

[​IMG]

dream luck?

i hope i didnt make a mistake because wynn hq stat calculations funky like that :pray:

ThedumbOX, starx280, Crokee and 7 others like this.
  2. ron111701

ron111701 proffa CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    skill issue

Crokee likes this.
  3. chryssie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    luck issue

Crokee likes this.
  4. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Warring is easy, nothing hard about it. I once dry sniped a 6 con 4x11 hq with 3 of my buddies. We were all wearing the most overpowered build in the game (morph cascade). There was another guy aswell but he didnt make it into the war due to his war cooldown being in effect still. Even though we were a man down we still managed to take the terrriotry in about 30 seconds. It was a fun time.

5. chryssie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild Wars are singlehandedly ruining this game. There's no reason an extremely common random tower should be tons harder than everything else so far including the Eye boss even though Guild Towers started showing up before that fight. It makes every moment not spent fighting a Guild Tower pointless because whether or not I win depends 99% on whether or not that bullshit aura appears. I've never seen one defense boost singlehandedly ruin a game before but this one is doing it extremely efficiently. Beating one Guild Tower is harder than beating the entire NoL raid solo. It's fucking unforgivable to have the game change so radically every time that aura shows up. It kills me in like one fucking hit & it has far more health than everything else I've fought before despite also being bigger & stronger than everything else too.

starx280, Crokee, Dream and 1 other person like this.
  6. 99loulou999

99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi, ive come back from my break, what did I miss?

7. chryssie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you missed MDYM joining khaos

99loulou999 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.