1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Long does it took for wynncraft to update stats

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Enclaire, Jun 22, 2022 at 10:17 AM.

1. Enclaire

Enclaire Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    so in minecraft server usually, item takes time to update its stats after you swapped because of lag and stuff (try shooting a bow and hold looting sword). and especially in some big servers like hsb, this can leads to some abusable bugs. example is in skyblock, you can stack a high intelligence armor set, and then quickly swap it to an intelligence multiplier set and have a HUGE amount of intelligence due to it takes time to update the intelligence stat

so what im asking is, is this also the case for wynncraft? so today I bought an lb wand. will I get the lb if I instantly swap from my tp wand to the lb wand and instantly open the chest? or do I need to wait first for the stats to update? if so approximately how long? thanks

2. P0ke

P0ke Wynntils Dev HERO

Minecraft:
    you don't need to wait

stats update near-instantly when you switch gear - you can see this for yourself by switching between two weapons where one has high walk speed and one has none, for example

3. Enclaire

Minecraft:
  4. OriTheSpirit

OriTheSpirit Feesh Time 24/7 HERO

Minecraft:
    usually when you swap to it, it should update; it's recommended to wait for a bit before opening due to your ping tho.

(also, if you bought a crafted lb wand, try not to teleport when you open a chest (lb wand isn't used for lootrunning, emerald staff is))

5. Enclaire

Minecraft:
    wait what happen if I tp with it?

6. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When using a crafted weapon (that is, casting spells or hitting something) it's going to lose durability over time, which leads to its stats worsening.

7. Enclaire

Minecraft:
    uhhuh same like my lb lq set, i can just repair it tho right?

8. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    of course

9. Enclaire

Minecraft:
    then why's emerald staff better ?