1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide How I Level Up! (up-to-date With 1.20.2, Level 1-106 Grinding And Xp Gears / Price Ranges)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Jackkoh, Jun 7, 2021.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yes!

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Yeah, but there's a lot of other posts that are nearly identical.

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. No, there's better ones.

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. No, stop posting these guides please.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackkoh

Jackkoh Grass of the Realm VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Leveling up is a topic discussed by many, But, I don't think some of them are really up to date.
    So, I decided to make one of my own! I hope this helps.
    *Do some quests. I didn't list them because they should appear on every stage in the game and will clutter the guide.
    **Try to equip some XP Bonus gear, as they will help a lot.
    *WORK IN PROGRESS.
    Format:
    <Name> (Lv. <Level>) ~<Max XP Bonus>% XP, <Notes>
    Name Colors:
    Normal
    Unique
    Rare
    Legendary
    Fabled
    Mythic
    The Price Range was last updated at June 9th, 2021.

Helmets:
    Gale's Sight (Lv. 80) ~39% XP

Amount on TM: Loads
    Cheapest: 23EB 40E (1,512 E)
    Cheapest Green XP: 49EB 14E (3,150 E)
    Cheapest Blue XP: 1LE 39EB 23E (6,615 E)
    Cheapest 100% XP: 24LE (98,304 E)
    Speaker (Lv. 87) ~33% XP

Amount on TM: Many
    Cheapest: 14EB 49E (945 E)
    Cheapest Green XP: 45EB 60E (2,940 E)
    Cheapest Blue XP: 59EB 4E (3,780 E)
    Cheapest 100% XP: 4LE 55EB 46E (19,950 E)

Chestplates:
    Papyrus (Lv. 77) ~39% XP

Amount on TM: Average
    Cheapest: 41EB 1E (2,625 E)
    Cheapest Green XP: 3LE 4EB 56E (12,600 E)
    Cheapest Blue XP: 9LE 31EB 2E (38,850 E)
    Cheapest 100% XP: 9LE 63EB 54E (40,950 E)
    Geis (Lv. 54) ~33% XP, has heavy -skill points.

Amount on TM: Average
    Cheapest: 24EB 39E (1,575 E)
    Cheapest Green XP: 24EB 39E (1,575 E)
    Cheapest Blue XP: None on TM
    Cheapest 100% XP: None on TM
    The Jingling Jester (Lv. 69) ~33% XP

Amount on TM: A Few
    Cheapest: 1LE 34EB 28E (6,300 E)
    Cheapest Green XP: 6LE 9EB 48E (25,200 E)
    Cheapest Blue XP: 6LE 9EB 48E (25,200 E)
    Cheapest 100% XP: None on TM

Leggings:
    Trench Scourer (Lv. 94) ~40% XP, acquired from the Hive Shop.

Trench Scourer is Untradable.
    Greaves of Honor (Lv. 58) ~39% XP, acquired from the Quest An Iron Heart Part II.

Amount on TM: A Few
    Cheapest: 1LE 34EB 28E (6,300 E)
    Cheapest Green XP: 3LE 21EB 18E (13,650 E)
    Cheapest Blue XP: 10LE 16EB 16E (42,000 E)
    Cheapest 100% XP: 23LE 4EB 36E (94,500 E)
    *My auction is a maxed one with 15 LE starting bid :D
    (Side-Note: I'm selling a max XP one right now! Check it out: https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...l-greaves-of-honor-starting-bid-15-le.292173/)

Boots:
    Bad Wolf (Lv. 60) ~42% XP

Rings:
    Rarity (Lv. 1) ~16% XP

Bracelets:
    Knucklebones (Lv. 99) ~33% XP, has massive -mana/life steal.
    Double Vision (Lv. 79) ~22% XP, has -health, acquired from the Quest Realm of Light V - The Realm of Light.
    Rayshyroth's Knowledge (Lv. 66) ~16% XP

Necklaces:
    Altum Spatium (Lv. 80) ~25% XP, acquired from the Quest ???.
    Hexed Amulet (Lv. 51) ~21% XP, has minor -skill points.

Wands:
    Sage (Lv. 47) ~42% XP

Spears:
    Wybel Horn Spear (Lv. 90) ~39% XP, has minor -health.
    Gungnir (Lv. 76) ~33% XP

Bows:
    Wybel Fluff Bow (Lv. 90) ~39% XP, has minor -health.
    Joyous (Lv. 55) ~33% XP

Daggers:
    Wybel Tooth Dagger (Lv. 90) ~39% XP, has minor -health.
    Influence (Lv. 38) ~25% XP

Reliks:
    Stress (Lv. 14) ~39% XP
    Wybel Carved Relik (Lv. 90) ~39% XP, has minor -health.
    A useful map of Wynncraft/and a useful wiki. (for those asking of coords):
    https://map.wynncraft.com/
    https://wynncraft.fandom.com/wiki/Wynncraft_Wiki

Level 1 - 7: Stay at Emerald Trail, it has some easy to kill zombies that drop, well, you'll see when you kill them. (Basically it levels you up to level 5 in about 5 minutes)

Level 5 - 10: Do the Sewers of Ragni Quest, then run the Decrepit Sewers dungeon. You will be able to level up to level 10 in just a few runs.

Level 7 - 10: In the Nivla Woods, there is a big tree stump with 4 corrupted spikes next to it. Some Resurrected Ragni Soldiers spawn here and give a lot of xp, and if you kill enough of them, you can access the tree and all the loot chests inside it.

Level 11 - 17: Go to the Black Road, kill some mooshrooms. Don't fight the actual Black Road mobs including Cordyman, Shroomified Corpse, and The Shroominator unless you truly believe in your strength.

Level 11 - 17: Go to the Pigman's Ravines, then kill... Pigmans. The Pigman Overlord gives a lot of XP as well.

Level 14 - 20: Do the Arachnid's Ascent Quest and run the Infested Pit dungeon. You will be able to level up to level 20 in just a few runs. Be careful if you don't have a lot of crowd-control abilities though.

Level 21 - 24: Go to Ancient Nemract, then kill the residents. You can try to kill the tanky residents, but they do have a lot of HP.

Level 20 - 30: Do the Grave Digger Quest, then go to the Saint's Row, and kill the mobs in it. The mobs do a tremendous amount of damage for that level, so run around while killing them, or just skip this grind spot.

Level 21 - 30: Go to Mount Wynn, then come to the grind spot with spiders. It's easy to notice, as there is big corruption spikes there. Then kill the spiders. Note that the spiders split into four silverfish and the silverfishes can multihit. Also, the spiders themselves have web spell, so be careful in general.

Level 24 - 30: Do the Dark Descent Quest, then run the Underworld Crypt dungeon. You should be leveling up to level 30 in a few runs, but a bit more runs are required than Infested Pit or Decrepit Sewers.

Level 25 - 30: The Abandoned Mines can be a decent place to grind as well, although I haven't tested it myself.

Level 30 - 34: I would still use the Mount Wynn grind spot, as it still gives a decent amount of xp. The mobs shouldn't be a problem as your level has gone up.

Level 33 - 38: Do the Kingdom of Sand Quest, then run the Sand-Swept Tomb dungeon. A few runs should level you up to level 38.

Level 38 - 40: Go to Llevigar Plains, turn left at the Llevigar's entrance to the Llevigar Plains, then go to the grind spot with a giant hole in the ground. If you fall down, there will be some spiders. They are very tanky, but they also drop a lot of xp.

Level 41 - 50: You can still use the spider grind spot in Llevigar Plains. They still give a load of xp.

Level 41 - 50: You could possibly grind the first floor of the Tower of Ascension, found in the deeper parts of the nesaak tundra, next to lusuco.

Level 43 - 50: Do the Fate of the Fallen Quest (be careful of the bugs) and run the Ice Barrows dungeon. The miniboss is actually very terrifying, but bring a earth (or fire?) weapon to shred him down as fast as possible.

Level 51 - 54: Running Ice Barrows is still viable, although it is fairly slow.

Level 51 - 57: A surprising grind spot is the Great Bridge in between the nesaak tundras and the jungle, it spawns some quite strong mobs that give a very large amount of xp. The spawn rate is quite fast as well.

Level 52 - 60: Do the Corrupted Betrayal Quest, then run the Undergrowth Ruins dungeon. Beware, as this dungeon has some of the most annoying and long parkours in Wynncraft.

Level 55 - 60: Go to the Great Bridge, come out of the Jungle exit, then turn right. There is a cave well-known as Herb Cave. When you enter the cave, turn left and you will find the spot with Ember Spawns. I'm not sure if it got removed/nerfed in the 1.20 update, but it's good otherwise.

Level 61 - 65: Stay at Herb Cave and grind the Ember Spawns.

Level 61 - 70: Just do the Redbeard's Booty Quest, then run the Galleon's Graveyard dungeon. This dungeon's boss fight is rather long and hard, prepare for it.

Level 61 - 70: Do the Realm of Light I - The Worm Holes Quest, then run the Nest of the Grootslangs raid. This doesn't give a lot of xp, but it gives a lot of cool items and mastery tomes.

Level 65 - 70: Go to The Forgery at the Light Forest, and do the Corrupted Decrepit Sewers dungeon. It's probably not a good idea to start doing it at level 65, as the dungeon is very hard.

Level 68 - 70: Do the Temple of Legends Quest, then grind at the Training Arena. The mob spawn rate is insane, but they're very hard to kill.

*Quests start to give a lot of xp, that is hard to manually farm by hand. I would strongly recommend doing them unless you are doing some sort of a no-quest challenge.
    Level 71 - 78: Stay at the Training Arena in the Temple of the Legends and farm the trainers.

Level 71 - 80: Do the Corrupted Decrepit Sewers/Corrupted Infested Pit/Corrupted Lost Sanctuary dungeons at The Forgery. The recommended level for them is 70/74/78 respectively.

*Quests start to give a lot of xp, that is hard to manually farm by hand. I would strongly recommend doing them unless you are doing some sort of a no-quest challenge.
    **Leveling is very slow from now. Do some Secret Discoveries/Mini-Quests as well for a significant boost of xp.
    Level 81 - 90: Do the Corrupted Underworld Crypt/Corrupted Sand-Swept Tomb dungeons at The Forgery. The recommended level for them is 82/86 respectively.

Level 81 - 90: Do the Realm of Light V - The Realm of Light Quest and run the Orphion's Nexus of Light raid. You'll need the maximum amount of players or a high-level player to have hope of survival as this raid is insanely difficult, especially at level. This raid doesn't give a lot of xp, but it does give some cool items and mastery tomes.

Level 85 - 90: Enter the Molten Heights, and near to Maex, there is a frozen area called Freezing Heights. Climb up and kill the mobs inside.

**Leveling is very slow from now. Do some Secret Discoveries/Mini-Quests as well for a significant boost of xp.
    Level 91 - 94: Stay at the Freezing Heights and kill mobs there.

Level 91 - 100: Do the Corrupted Ice Barrows/Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins dungeons at The Forgery. The recommended level for them is 90/94 respectively. Alternatively, do The Envoy Part II Quest and run Fallen Factory at Corkus. The dungeon is extremely long though.

Level 95 - 100: Run The Canyon Colossus raid at the eastern edge of the Canyon of the Lost. this raid is very difficult and it may not be a good idea to do this at level 95.

Level 96 - 100: Go to the Sky Islands (be careful of The Void) and go to a grind spot called Mirror Cave. The mobs are pretty strong but they give a good amount of xp.

Level 101 - 106: Stay at the Mirror Cave in the Sky Islands and farm the mobs.

Level 101 - 106: Do the Quest A Journey Beyond and go to the Church grind spot in the Eyeball Forest. The mobs there give a bit of xp, but they're very, very lethal.

Level 101 - 106: Run The Canyon Colossus raid. You can get quite a bit of xp and very cool items and mastery tomes. I recommend doing a few runs, as the mastery tomes are very helpful.

Level 101 - 106: Do the Quest A Journey Further and run the Eldritch Outlook dungeon. You'll need to run this dungeon a lot of times so prepare for that. The Eye is also terrifying.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  2. MerchDownBelow

MerchDownBelow Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Use exp gear too

Jackkoh likes this.
  3. Orhan27

Orhan27 Moonman VIP+

Minecraft:
    Coordinates pls.

4. TigerYaisou

TigerYaisou Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    for what? all of the things here are pretty easy to find and should have been done on your first playthrough already...

dr_carlos likes this.
  5. quick007

quick007 Master Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  6. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ninja_VK likes this.
  7. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now has the Guide prefix :D
    Edit: Holy moly finally done the whole guide

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  8. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sorry for not replying quickly, I've added the best xp gear recommendations.

Use the Wynncraft Map! https://map.wynncraft.com/
    If you still need help, reply to me.

9. RoSeNur

RoSeNur Warrior cultist CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, as for the gear you didnt include other important core items like adventurer's set from lvl 29 and COSMIC from lvl 80, rarity rings at lvl 1. There are also some core weapons like shaman's Stress available at lvl 14, mage's Sage at lvl 47 and others. The best way to not miss anything is just go to wynndata/items and sort by xp.
    As for the spots and if you don't want to waste lots of time I'd recommend the following:
    - find parties with bombs and totems and switch to your lvling class only if there is one (starting from Nemract spiders ig);
    1) Buy rarities and get like lvl 5-8 on emerald trail, then buy some other whatever cheap xp gear;
    2) Go to Nivla woods zombies (south-west area) and get lvl 12-15 (you can upgrade your gear after this);
    3) Go to Pigmen Ravens and farm Overlord and pigmen to lvl 22;
    4) Go to Mt. Wynn and grind Nemract Spiders to lvl 29, buy adventurer's set, upgrade weapon, grind to lvl 40;
    5) Get some raw HP consumables, go to Herb Cave party, grind to lvl 60, upgrade gear (including bad wolf), grind to lvl 65-70;
    6) Go to Waterfall party/Forgery, grind to lvl 80;
    7) Complete ??? quest, equip cosmic;
    8) Go to Frozen Fort party. join party, AFK grind XP to lvl 106 (hold and wear max xp items, even knucklebones).

Jackkoh likes this.
  10. MerchDownBelow

MerchDownBelow Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey no problem. You went out of your way and put examples which is cool, I'd slap morph set and adventurers set there too

Jackkoh likes this.
  11. Ava Cart

Ava Cart If you don't like Ava you die CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Can't believe it!

Jackkoh likes this.
  12. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, I would use this if I wanted to speedrun, but this is just for normal playthroughs when you just move from spots to other spots a lot.
    I'll add some XP weapons tomorrow, as I have to sleep for today lol

:D Thanks.

Yeah! I don't know why people doesn't use Great Bridge to level up, like w h y.
    Great Bridge is like insanely good for spawnrates and xp, i highly recommend it

Ava Cart likes this.
  13. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    errrr is it possible to bump in section Wynncraft

14. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah yes, time to log on wynncraf--- Oh why is all the servers red

15. Bioleve

Bioleve Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Coordinates and XP gear please

16. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Coords: Use the wynncraft map. I may add some a bit later.
    XP Gear: Please open the first spoiler in the post.

17. Jackkoh

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump for literally no reason.

18. quick007

quick007 Master Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm saying use that style, also not including the coords is kinda dumb

19. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's also got great music

20. Bioleve

Bioleve Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I really like that you made an updated grinding guide but not using coords really decreases the quality of it.

For example "There is a bug tree stump on Nivla Woods", this place is basically all trees, the time I would spend trying to find this tree I could go to level 15 farming anywhere.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.