Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How do I message in global chat? Wynntils won't let me

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Zokly, Jan 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zokly

Zokly :dokuchatting: VIP+

Minecraft:
    I am at a loss of what to do. Every messege I send gets put in local on wynntils. I have seen things about setting priority chats and nope that button doesn't exist. I don't know what is happening and it's maddening. I am sick an tired of this stupid issue nobody can see my messages people are talking in global and I can't HOW IS THIS UNSOLVABLE AM I MUTED FOR CHRISTS SAKE.

2. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Global...? You do know all messages have a local radius unless they're shouts, right...?

3. AmbassadorDazz

AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is no Global chat. All chat sent on Wynncraft has a limited radius - dark gray if they're far away, gray if they're quite distant, and white if they're nearby. If you have Player Ghosts enabled, you can see cross-server messages, again limited by distance.

The only way to have Global chat is to use Shouts, which sends your message to the entire network, but requires Shout Bombs. Other methods of global messaging is PMs (/msg) and Guild chats (/g, requires you to be in a guild and exclusive to that guild's chat).

4. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

I think they meant global as in it doesn't target any specific group of players
    AKA just the regular chat

Otherwise idk where they got the idea of a unlimited distance chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.