Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How do i make emeralds as a new player?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by CrustyMustyFood, Jan 14, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrustyMustyFood

CrustyMustyFood Newbie Adventurer

Hi i'm kind of new (lvl 50, mage class) and I was wondering what is the most effiecient and easiest way(s) to make emeralds for my level range and class?

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    seavale reef, or quests

3. nomythrilskin?

nomythrilskin? jungle fetishes broke my kneecaps

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just do quests and get to level 100+, then you can start worrying about emeralds since you'll probably need to buy stronger equipment to participate in things like raids, lootruns, and the later dungeons.
    Some quests you should definitely do:
    - Tower of Ascension (level 40 quest, but just do it at level 75. gives decent leveling armor + 8le)
    - WynnExcavation questline (4le reward, among other things)
    - The Ultimate Weapon and Master Piece (ultimate weapon reward can be sold for 7le nearby, master piece reward can be sold for 3le in Letvus Airbase)
    - Realm of Light questline whenever you get access to them (important to story, 1 and 5 unlock raids, and 2 and 5 have good rewards)
    Generally just do any quests that have multiple parts- they're usually important.
    - Qira Hive (level 80 version of ToA. complete at level 95-100)
    - ??? (get a group to carry you the first time through. gives a really strong xp bonus set)
    By the time you get to level 90+, every single quest is important and should be completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.