Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How do I close an extra account that I made by accident?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by MargauxTheArtist, Feb 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MargauxTheArtist

MargauxTheArtist Queen of the Frogges VIP+

Minecraft:
    So I created my EsoraOgramira243 account recently because I thought that this account had been deleted by mods for inactivity. I thought that because the first time I tried to log into the forums (while I was still taking an extended break from Wynncraft), my account name didn't show up in the suggested login dropdown menu (I use Firefox and in retrospect, I realize that my login info had gotten wiped when I cleared out my cookie cache a year or two prior.).

Now that I have access to this account, I want to close my other account. But I've found out that nobody can really delete their accounts from this forum. Someone suggested that I "close" my other account, but I don't see any way to do that, other than to get a mod involved (which I really don't want to do, even though I accidentally broke the rules and absolutely deserve the punishment for having an alt account.). Is there any way for me to close my other account?

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  2. Yorimas4i

Yorimas4i Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I think the best way here is that to contact the mods directly, the 'having an alt account is against the rules' is because to prevent people to exploit/abuse the system, however, in your case it was an accident and you're willingly to fix it. So if you tell the reason to the mods I'm pretty sure they will help you.

Also sorry that I, too, don't know how to delete an account, but contact the mods is probably better here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.