Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

how do i beat prison of souls boss alter

Discussion in 'Questions' started by CrustyMustyFood, Jan 13, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrustyMustyFood

CrustyMustyFood Newbie Adventurer

every time i do it i die. i bring tons of potions but i still die and i grinded items for a week and still cant beat it

2. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

ask mardek

Earthbrine likes this.
  3. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok yes hi this is the aforementioned “Mardek” here.
    So! You’ve found the marvellous boss that is Prison of Souls.

There are a couple strategies to beating it, depending my on what class you’re using. In the video above, I’m using Shaman. For Shaman, Mage, and Archer, I’d suggest sticking to the edges of the arena and going around the boss in circles while hitting it with spells from far away.
    Here’s a useful tip: if you see a mob, ANY mob (not just this boss) with white circles appear around it, that means that the mob is about to cast a spell. In the case of these bosses, that usually means that they’re going to try and teleport to where you are, so you should start running away quickly if you see those circles.

If you’re on Warrior or Assassin, the fight is a bit more tricky, because this classes aren’t as long-ranged. I would suggest making use of Smoke Bomb (for Assassin) or get the ability Air Shout with Warrior so you can use War Scream to deal damage from far away. If the bosses get near you, you can try using more powerful spells like Multihit or Uppercut, but don’t approach the bosses to do so.

As for gear - can you send a list of the gear you’re using right now? A lot of the time, newer players might think they’re using good gear, but it’s actually not that great, which could be a reason you’re struggling.
    Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.