Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hollow Serenity Music

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Modestsky, Oct 22, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Modestsky

Modestsky Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Bro I was playing through the Hollow Serenity quest for the first time and the music in the catacombs and the house is pretty dope, but now that I've finished the quest I can't go back to the catacombs and also the music at house just doesn't plays anymore and is overridden by the Dark Forest theme. I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find these music files or just to listen to it again. I couldn't find it on the Wynncraft music page. Any help would be appreciated.

MossEater likes this.
  2. Elysium_

Elysium_ Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not sure about the house's music, but the theme that plays when Garvan is killed by Katarin is called "The Light Fades". Garvan's boss theme is called "Waltz with Despair", and a non-noteblock theme that plays during the quest is a pitched-up version of the Deep Dark theme from vanilla Minecraft.

MossEater and Modestsky like this.
  3. MossEater

MossEater Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The song that plays after you defeat Garvan is a slowed down version of Infinite Amethyst by Lena Raine :)

Elysium_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.