Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hi I Guess?

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by TequilaSunshine, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TequilaSunshine

TequilaSunshine Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Well... hello I guess.

Hi my names GreenGosHawk as you can probably tell, im new to the server. I kinda left it late to make a "Introduce yourself" post, which by the way is one of the most cringeyist thing I think I have ever done and believe me theirs a lot, which I will not go into to save my soul from utter humiliation.... I guess I should stop blabbing on about nothing... your probably getting bored... I don't really know what to chat about. Ah interests well.. my interests... computer games? that has gotta count for something I mean not really that's why were all here, hmm what makes me different, I like falconry as you can tell or couldn't "Goshawk" is a name of a bird of prey I do own a Harris Hawk well I say I do but my dad does but I guess that counts for something right? I'm currently doing GCSEs (English tests kinda BS if you ask me) I'm taking Geography, Electronics, RE (compulsory I personally would not choose this #Atheist), ART (which I hate for a passion), and Computing which just shows my nerdyness and liking for games. Another hobby that I like to do is Photography which I enjoy a lot, my dad was a photographer, I try not to talk a lot about my dad because people see me as bragging which i genuinely don't mean to do and I get a lot of friends saying "Oh you have a cool dad" which i mean he is he does a lot of cool stuff but its kinda awkward to talk about like when someone gives you a complement and your like "Was that a complement or ...." and then your just left contemplating your existence. A lot of stuff that I do my dad does which i guess he just rubs off on me so like for example I play Guitar, I do photography, game nerd, love hawks, want an aquarium of my own, theirs probably more but I'm running out of things to say and I think I have said quite a bit so ima end it here on a cliff hangar, your probably wondering "I don't see no cliff hangar" well.....................

(did I drop the mic or nah?)

Ascended Kitten and T-Flex like this.
  2. Jelliee_

Jelliee_ ♡Owner of SDY♡ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ooh nice long description, compare that to my two sentences when I joined xD (ye you sure dropped that mic)
    That aside, welcome to Wynn!

3. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1st time seeing an introduction of that size.

Hello Mister Hawk o/

I'm T-Flex, CT and a Veteran. I'm here to welcome you to forums and share a few tips before you go.
    • Unbind your drop key from Q to something else. If you drop something in the hopper or lose anything, Wynncraft won't refund it.
    • People are fed up with housing suggestions and potato and big white letters in the corner of the map threads. If it's possible, try not to make more of those.
    • Abs are made in the kitchen, not by doing crunches.
    • Have fun!
    If you have questions of any kind, you can ask them here - click me!
    If you are looking for guides or some sort of general information, you can visit the Library - click me!

That's it. I hope to see you around, you seem like a very interesting person. Cheerio!

4. TequilaSunshine

TequilaSunshine Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thank You!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.