Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hi Homo Sapiens Sapiens... (insert Overused Meme, Like This Self-aware (insert Overused Meme Here))

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by HollaFoil, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HollaFoil

HollaFoil Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey homo sapiens sapiens! I am... well... HollaFoil! I am new to the forums even though I used to just look at them without posting anything. Sorry if I act like an alien or something, my friend told me I'm out of this world, so I'm trying to practice my creepy talk. As you can see, I am trying to be funny and begging for attention, which I've seen quite a lot and I realized I should adopt this tactic to boost my ego and pretend that I'm famous. Now, I've seen that people put some stale joke at the end of every post so here I go: my turned off monitor screen is brighter than my future. I did indeed steal that joke and it is not original. I do imagine that after posting this and a few days pass I will be mad at myself because how cringy this is. Now, I was trying to act self-aware for quite a while now and it feels like I am trying too much... well.. it is true.

CoolVictor2002 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.