Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Heroes Stories

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Hiryu, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
?

Which player should I make a story next??

1. TheNecromancer

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. FireDrag0nSlayer

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Acer

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Other...

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Grian

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. Salted

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. Selvut

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  8. AscendedKitten

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  9. yotamdin (did I spell his username right?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. King Zahr

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiryu

Hiryu not so lazy artist VIP

Minecraft:
    Soooooooooooooo, I am bored, so I made this!

Enjoy!

Mular5, The Theorist

During sometime in the modern era, everyone loved a certain man named Mular, he was a total genius and he solved the mysteries of the most unusual things in the province of Wynn, he helped the beginners and answered their questions regarding about the 2nd province, and the creatures which are suppose to be extinct.

But there was a day where it changed everyone forever, the day where Mular met the brink of death

Trees sway and the leaves make a shredding noise and the wind blows through the peaceful province of Wynn, Mular was just meditating on a small hill when someone interrupted him, and it was a messenger

Mular: Oh, why are you here young fellow?

Messenger: I came here because someone sent you a message

Mular: *takes the scroll and opens it*

Scroll: Come to the Gavel Entrance

Mular: Huh..., that's weird...

*a few hours later...*

Mular: Wow, I think someone just sent a message to waste my ti-

The floor cracks below him and he fell to the darkest depths and Mular lands on a bloody rock arena

???: Hahahaha...

Mular: That laugh..., you fool...

End: Well, Well. We got the legendary theorist of Wynn eh?

End: You look weak and I could use you as a slave!

Mular: You bastard..., you will disappear from the face of this world...

End: Tsk Tsk, I don't think you have this... POWER!!

The Demon throws a scythe as Mular and he teleported directly at the Demon, slashing his left horn off

End: I don't know this feeling called Anger..., but I will erase that feeling! *smiles erratically and twitches*

End breathes corrupted air at Mular and he was poisoned

Mular: *coughs and gasp*

Mular slowly fell to the ground and dropped his staff, he tries reaching out for it but it was smashed into pieces by End

End: MWHAHAHAHA!! *grabs Mular by the neck and strangles him*

Mular: Hck, Tch, GAAAAH!!!

Mular secretly tries to grab his other wand, but the blood red Demon was about to crack his neck

End: Any... final prayers?

Mular: *screams* YOU ARE NOTHING BUT HELL'S FAILURE!!

Mular: *grabs his wand and teleports directly at the Demon arm, cutting it off*

End: GAAAAAH, YOU FOOL!!!

End: *grabs a giant sword and is about to smash Mular*

Mular: WYNN'S ART: VOLCANIC UPPERCUT!!

*a huge pillar of flames erupt below the Demon and sends him flying*

End: NOOOOOO!!! *get obliterated*

Rocks fall from the sky and it smashes on the surface of the arena

Mular struggles to get on his legs, but he was barely standing up

Mular: *pants* I'm alive...

The sun rises and Mular felt warm and safe

Mular: *uses a teleport scroll and heads back to Detlas*

*the waves splash along the shores of Nemract, showing a calm ocean*

and that my folks, the story of Mular5

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    Lady_of_Rohan, Cubie and Frostburn like this.
  2. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Acer.
    Because I like kittens :3

Hiryu likes this.
  3. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    kk

4. Frostburn

Frostburn Famous Adventurer

+1 for not spamming the shoutbox as much as I would

Hiryu likes this.
  5. stlast

stlast Wybel on a Raft CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ur bed at writng

6. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Here we go!

Acer, The... Kitten Moderator?

Ace, He is a Cat Silth, He looks like a human with blonde hair, but with ears of a kitten. He was promoted to chief in the Army of Ragni and he was banning and removing soldiers from the army because he caught them trying to create a rebellion against Ragni, He was also known to create and design the Legendary Adamantite whose defense is so strong, that any of Bob's weapons can only make a scratch on it!

But he had a very...dark past...

5 years ago which Ace wasn't in the Army of Ragni, he was... an idiot, thief and he didn't pay attention to the rules of the province, this made him wanted for weeks and even months and he didn't care what he did. But something changed him 4 years later when he met a certain man...

Ace: *destroys a shop* Hahaha!

Citizens: Fool!, Bastard!, Idiot!, Dumbass!, Stay away from us you brat!, you don't belong here!

A lot of people hated him back then... but Ace didn't care, he just enjoyed the rage of the townspeople who was screaming at him

The Citizens tried persuading Ace to leave, but they had no choice but to use force

Ace used magic and defeated the guards that tried to make him run, he even did a 10 on 1 before and he won!

Ace: *laughs very hard* Hahahaha!!!

*a few days later*

Ace was just eating some fried chicken that he stole until a man said "Ace, you have to stop"

Ace: Oh, a challenger eh?

???: Heh, I guess you could say that... *reveals his face which was... JOHN CE- Mular!*

Ace: Oooh, your that tough guy?, ok, I have a bet, if I win, your the one whose leaving!

Mular: Hmph, let's stop talking and start then

Ace rushes at Mular with a dagger and Mular did a front flip dodging it and Mular casted Ice Snake at the Cat Silth, hitting his legs

Mular: *walks to the stuck Ace and talks* You are weaker then I thought...

Ace: Tch, let's see about that! *throws a smoke bomb, breaks free and goes on a roof*

Mular: ... *thinks* (concentrate...)

Mular takes in a heavy breath and closes his eyes

Ace jumps up and is about to stab Mular, but Mular teleported behind Ace and tackles his back

Ace: WOAH! *smashes into a stone pillar*

Ace: Ow...

But the stone pillar starts leaning and was about to crush Ace, Mular quickly notices it and grabs Ace and saves him

BOOM!

Ace: Huh...?

Mular: You should be more careful next time...

Ace: Y-You saved me...

Mular: Ace, I know your good in the inside, but deep down, you had a sad past...

*flashback*

Young Ace: HEY, THAT'S MY STUFFED BEAR!!

Older People: Hah, we will be taking this away from you kiddo, ahahaha!

*flashback is over*

Ace: *Eyes widened and tears started to fall*

Ace covers his face and starts walking

Ace: You win, I will leave...

Mular: No Ace, you should stay...

And that was it! hope you enjoyed this 2nd story!

Cubie likes this.
  7. Teh Sweg Lord

Teh Sweg Lord Travelled Adventurer

His past.... *tears swell up in eyes* how did he endure that pain *cries* THAT'S SO HORRIBLE HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO HIM

Hiryu likes this.
  8. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Okay, guys, I will be making the most intense story in this thread "soon"
    but for now, keep on suggesting what stories should I make about the most popular players here!

9. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Hmmm, I have to make a hint for my next story

In the province of Wynn, there is one person who has the powers of death and his name is Th- JOHN CENA (jks)

Lady_of_Rohan likes this.
  10. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Here we go!
    My newest story! Hope you will enjoy this!! :D

Somewhere in the Wynn Province, there is an island called 'Dead Island" where only a few inhabitants live there, and one of them is named... Malo (supermallory or TheNecromancer) He haves some-kind of rare gene where he can cast dark spells and resurrect the dead, Malo is also known as The Necromancer and this is his story...

The wind blows peacefully and the trees sway along with it, birds sing and tweet while sitting on the branches and there was someone resting in the shades of the trees

"..." Malo slowly woke up from his rest and starts to look around. "Same as always..." Malo said in a serious and quiet voice, but then he heard something among the bushes

"!"

Ssshhhh, Ssssshhhh!!

"Who's there?!" Malo shouted out and suddenly, a figure does a backflip and lands in front of him

"Hey buddy!" The person said with a cheerful voice and grin (the person is me :P)

"Oh, it's you Kaisu" Malo smiled slightly and Kaisu chuckled a bit. "Heh, I was about to scare you, but your that skilled in sensing nearby people?"
    Kaisu said in a curious tone and Malo replied "Well, it's in my blood" Malo then starts to laugh

"Oooh, Haha!" Kaisu laughed as well and the two sat and talked about some stories of what's happening to them and some stories of their friends
    until a messenger comes by and walks up to Malo

"Uh, good morning sir, here is a letter for you from Kelight" the messenger talked in a unusual tone and Malo asked "Why do you look afraid sir?"
    the messenger started to hesitate to tell him, but he said... "Read the letter..." and the messenger quickly rode a boat back to Nemract

"What does it say?" Kaisu asked and Malo said with sweat on his face "The Corrupter of Worlds has been revived..."
    Kaisu's eyes widened and screamed "What the hell?!, why is that b!tch alive?!" Malo, confusion on his face said a simple statement "I don't know..."

Kaisu, enraged told Malo "Let's bury this guy and destroy the portal!" Malo, feeling adrenaline in his body shouted "YEAH, LET'S KILL HIM!"

As Malo and Kaisu agreed to take down The Corrupter of Worlds, they traveled back to Detlas and grabbed their strongest weapons and armor
    people followed them and they were amazed as they saw that Malo is the wielder of Ethereal and Kaisu is the wielder of Maelstorm, they approached the Corruption and there was sitting on a bloody throne, The Corrupter of Worlds

"So, you finally came?" The demon stood up from his throne and showed a blood-thirsty smile. "Yeah, we came here to take you down to hell's depths" Kaisu said with a serious tone. "Hoho, is that so?" The Corrupter of Worlds slowly raised up his staff and hits it's butt to the ground
    "CHARGE!!!" an army of 1,000,000 corrupted monsters started charging at the two heroes

"WOOOOOAH!!!!!!" Both screamed and they simply bashed through about 5,000 monsters. "Stay back dude!, I got this!" Malo shouted and took them on, Kaisu stayed and used his Arrow Storm spell. about thousands and thousands of arrows were shot into the sky and kill thousands of monsters. Malo casted a meteor from the sky and wiped about 40% of the corrupted army!

"Tch, stupid minions, I will do this myself!" The Corrupter of Worlds started to absorb the magic energy of his minions and the corrupted army turned into skeletons, then ashes

"R...RAAAAAH!!" A bloody red aura surrounded the demon and he ran straight into Malo, smacking him out of the way and uppercuts Kaisu 50,000 feet into the sky. "Shit!" Kaisu looked down and saw the beast flying towards him. Kaisu quickly leaped and gain speed, he started to ready his fists to create a sneak attack for the demon. the young archer punches CoW in the chest and the beast started to gag out blood and scream in agony "HOW IS THIS BOY SO POWERFUL?!", Kaisu knockbacks the demon and Malo casted Teleport, slicing off the leg of CoW. "ARRGHHHHH!!, IMPOSSIBLE, HOW COULD THEY BEAT THE CORRUPTER OF WORLDS?!". Enraged, the demon grabs the face of Malo and throws him at Kaisu, knocking both of them and CoW threw a dark fireball at them

BOOM!

"OH NO!" The spectators screamed and try to plan to attack The Corrupter of Worlds, but they knew that they will die but suddenly... a voice was heard. "Heh, you think you beated us?"

The two heroes stood up and the people screamed in joy that they were alive

Malo then, was the first to speak and he cast a necromancer's spell. "Death's Book: Reanimation!"
    hundreds of undead soldiers rise from their resting place and started to throw their spears at the demon

"I AM THE KING OF THE NETHER, I WON'T BE DEFEATED BY MORTALS LIKE YOU!"
    CoW rushed up at the two and he was hit multiple times. "WHAT?!"

From the mist, Malo's and Kaisu's eyes were glowing white. "You think you can beat us?" They both said in a serious tone
    "What...?" CoW started to shiver in fear and started to think NO, I AM MORE STRONGER THAN THEM, THEY ARE JUST HUM- ... Wait..., Are they really human?!

"Raaaah!!!" Both of them screamed and used their strongest spells

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!" Kaisu throws a barrage of flames at The Corrupter of Worlds and creates a explosion
    "Death's Book: Graveyard!" CoW felt very weak because of Malo's spell and he fell to the ground

"I... lost...?" The demon slowly starts to die and the last thing he saw..., was darkness

"We did it dude..." Kaisu said while grinning
    "Yeah, we won...!" Malo shouted victory was achieved for him and Kaisu

Some years later, those two friends are called Heroes and they were also called Legends

But during those years... Kaisu died because of unknown reasons and Malo made a promise that he will revive his friend soon...

"Well old friend, I guess I will see you soon" Malo said while talking to his grave and he slowly laid down Kaisu's bow

The End

11. vaticc0de

vaticc0de what is life

So sad *sniffle* :sob::sob::cry:

12. TheNecromancer

TheNecromancer dead

Minecraft:
    @FireDrag0nSlayer Your story is amazing. Also, I'll revive you in the next hour. Soul Points in Wynn can be a bit finicky.

Hiryu likes this.
  13. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Necro, your awesome bro xD

14. TheNecromancer

TheNecromancer dead

Minecraft:
    Just noticed...
    Mular has incredible sight confirmed?

15. Vanward

Vanward All Around Creepy Guy; Cringy Comedian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Who next? To be continued...

16. Jack Seen

Jack Seen Newbie Adventurer

Charles Ramsey had a history of domestic violence. He assaulted his wife more than once, and went to jail for it in 2003.

But a decade later, on the afternoon of May 6, 2013, when he heard a woman next door "going nuts," Charles Ramsey did the right thing.

He ran over to his next door neighbor's house, at 2207 Seymour Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio, to see what was wrong.

17. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    OI, NO IRL STORIES, THEY SUCK
    (mwhahahahahauihhasudnpd)

18. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Ascended Kitten and Ziel like this.
  19. Hiryu

Minecraft:
    Hi guys

In the Wynn Province, there is this girl who is really cute, and her name is Ascended!
    Everyone liked, respected and find her amazing!
    But...

It was Spring, flowers bloomed and their petals fell around, it was just as beautiful as her

Slowly walking around the Nivla Forest, Ascended was seen walking down the Emerald Trail with her best friend, Luna the kitten.
    She slowly yawned and said, "Another day walking around and saving kittens, huh Luna?" she slowly smiled at her furry friend.

Luna slowly nodded and meowed in a quite happy tone.
    They both stopped and sit in a open field, Ascended's blonde hair flowed with the wind, she slowly moves the side of her hair to show one of her ears (OMG ///O.O///) Luna just went on her master's laps and curled up to sleep.

It was peaceful until dark people approached her and they were in dark robes.

"Sooo..., your this..., 'Flash Assassin' eh?", one of the assassins called out, Ascended said in a serious tone "And what do you want?".

"We want to... eliminate you" all of the assassins said and they rushed up to her, but Ascended cast an ultimate spell. "Wynn's Art: Wind Burst", She said it quietly and bursts of piercing wind hit the enemies multiple times going through their flesh

"ARGHHH!!" the assassins fell, but one was left, "Demonic Shift: Sheol!". A dark hole opened below her and she threw her kitten back at the surface for safety.

Ascended fell into the dark depths that awaited to consume her light, but then she was grabbed and was thrown horizontally, thus, she smashed into a wall, the young girl screamed in pain and she was grabbed in the face!

"Another Hero in my domain?, and it's a girl?" The demon spoke in such a voice, it was familiar. "What do you want!?" Ascended screamed and tears started streaming down her cheeks. "Well, I want to take your soul and-", but then, he was hit in the face by some kind of force.

Someone carried Ascended in a bridal style and he was looking at her. "Ascended, wake up...", He said with a worried face and her vision adjusted to see a person with dark reddish-brown spiky hair, and he had orange-goldish eyes staring at her, it was Kaisu!

"What?!, I thought I killed you!, you had some kind of darkne-", and his eyes widened when he saw that the young Fire Dragon Slayer threw thousands of fireballs at him.

Tons of explosions were heard and seen and Kaisu carried Ascended back to the surface, still carrying her. The time they reached the surface, he putted her down and Luna sprinted back at Ascended, shaking and meowing, worried.

"Kaisu, thanks for saving me..." and he said, "Nah, I didn't saved you solo, because I have my friends with me!" another figure came in and he was Deadlock!

More figures came in and they were Mular and Malo!

Kaisu told them with a quiet voice, "Shall we?", they all nodded and went back into the hole with such speed

"Oh shi-" All of the heroes unleashed their enhanced-strongest attacks!

Malo: Hell Fire: Star Strike! tons of small magma hitted CoW many times
    Mular: Wynn's Art: Sun Explosion!! He uppercuts the demon into the air with heat like the Sun

Deadlock: Death Embrace! he punches the demon and throws a large dark bomb at him, causing a great explosion

Malo, Mular and Deadlock screamed, "GO NOW!!!"

Kaisu went into Dragon Force and said in rage, "Shiranui Form Crimson Lotus Phoenix Blade!" Kaisu's body ignited in a very hot flame aura and does a sharp uppercut to CoW, sending him flying.

"RAAAAAAAH!!!!" He headbutts and pierces through the demon's chest!

The spell stopped and the demon flew out of the hole

"ARRGHHH!!"

Ascended slowly stood up and there was a white aura surrounding her. "Wynn's Art: Stone Seal!", the demon slowly turned into stone and was sealed away, forever.

The End (sorry if the story was crap, I tried to put some action into it :P, I will try to edit it to make it more..., idk, realistic?)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Ascended Kitten likes this.
  20. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nuauuw thats so cuteee! >^<
    My hair is indeed blonde ;w:

Hiryu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.