1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Help Im Stuck On A Quest (flight In Distress) And Cant Progress.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yalm, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Yalm

Yalm Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    on stage 15 mentioned in the gampedia (quest flight_in_distress) It said that I had to go speak to captain ackbar but he wasn't appearing on anywhere on the ship and there we no other npc's which led to me deciding to go downstairs where the exit whould be because I thought he whould be downstairs but he wasn't and it ended up teleporting me to the deltas and didn't let me talk to calo with the dialogue it should be and didn't end the quest I went back to cinfras by scroll and when I tried to do quest again *boarding airship again and etc* when
    I got to the part where u had to talk to the captain about the missing child it glitched and didn't let me talk with him (keyboard is glitching out very hard to type this sorry for bad grammer) (I whould let this slide but this is a
    very important quest so I chould get to cinfrans and back to deltas by airship)

2. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    Hi there! The NPC you need to talk to is in a very specific off-map area, which you can only access via activating all of the teleporters in the quest. So try redoing the quest with a quest guide video to help you out, and maybe you'll get to the off-map area you need to be to fix the quest.

3. Yalm

Yalm Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    when I try redoing the quest it wont let me talk to ackbar about the child
    it shows quest sparkles but doesn't let me talk with him
    *keyboard fixed so I can type better now*

4. Altakar

Altakar I count days for some reason QA

Minecraft:
    Talking to NPCs doesn't matter, since you've already talked to them. You just need to get teleported from one offmap area to the next.

5. Bowajility

Bowajility Proud no-ranker (because I'm waiting for a deal)

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can confirm that this works. I was on a part of the quest (between cutscenes) when, being the idiot I am decided to jump off and then landed on some barriers. I was mildly annoyed when I realized I couldn't get up, so scrolled out of there. I had to do the rest of the quest again (but had to talk to a few NPCs on the way). It is worth it, with the Detlas->Cinfras thing.

6. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can you try entering the bedroom on the ship?

7. Oculism

Oculism Mod Kidnapper | Lore God HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the universe is going to implode

you didn’t start out your first reply with “Hey!”

/s

Like others said, are you completely sure you went through all the teleporters? I’ve been stuck in the same sort of situation as this, and I found just retracing all of my steps worked best for me. This is one of the most valuable quests ever due to fast travel, so I doubt you’d want to miss it.

A Human likes this.