Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art "Heart of the Bonfire" Stained Glass Artwork

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Undyne, Nov 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Undyne

Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This is the artwork I made for the art contest. I teased it on my profile but I want to make an official post for it since it got sent to the shadow realm by the contest.

The artwork is named "Heart of the Bonfire" and is a stained glass artwork, all done on a pane of glass. The art functions as an actual stained glass window, meaning you can hang it up in a window and use it as a suncatcher if you wanted to. The material used for the grout was black fabric paint, and the colored glass effect was made using a combination of clear glue and acrylic paint. The background was done entirely with acrylic paint to block out any transparency.

Feel free to comment how you like the artwork, what could be done to improve it in the future, and anything else regarding the art.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I understand that art is subjective, but I would like more details regarding what happened that made my artwork inferior to others. I am aware you used a point system to judge the artworks, and I want to know what my art received pointwise, how it stood among the others, and how many total submissions I was up against. I just want to know the truth; I am simply asking a favor.

If you choose to let me know, please feel free to DM me. Thank you.

2. bjbjgugufyfy

bjbjgugufyfy Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ooh she's pretty <3

starx280 likes this.
  3. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    This is really cool!

starx280 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.