1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guilds /guild Contribute - Dissapearing Emeralds

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ruined_Meta, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Ruined_Meta

Ruined_Meta Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    so in /guild contribute, if you put in emeralds in the contribute bar and hit the check, they donate to the guild but if you hit ESC instead on accident, the emeralds are just fucking gone, like, not into the guild, not back in your inventory, just gone and never seen of again

please fix, i lost 16 LE from this, i know im not gonna get the le back but just so no one else has to deal with this
    Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 12.00.31 AM.png
    'nother person who lost money from this bs

2. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I swear I did this before by cancelling it and got my emeralds back, I think you were just really unlucky. Wynncraft has a habit of never fixing anything unless they really have to, so not unless there's a player uproar tbh

3. Ruined_Meta

Minecraft:
    i did not get unlucky, this has happened to me on multiple occasions, at least 10, and my emeralds always end up gone, this one was the last straw as i lost 66% of my money due to this

4. StormKing3

StormKing3 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Christ! You're completely right! The devs have made a terrible mistake, how the heck can they not see this??? They will not respond t this, they will nto fix it, they will not even acknowledge it. God! It makes me angry.

This bug is 100% real and I just tested it twenty times with one emerald, doing inventory and esc both made me lose the emerald.

The devs need to respond!

5. Nicholxs

Nicholxs Absolute No-life VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Simple, if you know its broken then don't click escape.

It's probably not going to be fixed, but at least you should try not to lose emeralds.

6. Ruined_Meta

Minecraft:
    dude, i hit esc due to muscle memory, i dont think when i hit buttons, if i'm in an inventory, then i hit esc to exit out, unless i completely remember what im doing, if i'm being attacked then i hit esc to leave the contribute inventory, not the check mark

7. Nicholxs

Nicholxs Absolute No-life VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Then go to a safe spot and do it. Its probably not going to get fixed so you gave to live with it.

8. IronHands

IronHands Redstone Master

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Brother It is very normal cause that system works almost similar as loot chests. If you put something and close the chest by pressing any button that makes it close takes your items. And If you ask why Bank chests are not same cause they are ender chests and they don't dissapear like other chests.

9. Ruined_Meta

Minecraft:
    oh cool