1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guidance On Hardcore

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SpKirby, May 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpKirby

SpKirby Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Recently I'm trying out HIH and even though the furthest I got was lvl 52 it has been a fun experience for me
    However on my first playthrough I missed out many quest and most of the boss altar, which made me follow the same route every time which was kinda boring

Though at the same time I dont really want to risk myself at hard boss altar/ quests that I don't know about (Rymek boss altar etc)

So it would be nice if there is a brief guidance of quest or boss altar that gives good reward like Haloween 2014 quest or the Bovine barn and things I should avoid or be aware of like the Rymek boss altar

Honestly from 70+ I believe I know most things so it would be nice if the guide was from 1-70ish

2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish you are amazing CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Be extremely careful with "eco caves" (the caves with a T3/4 chest and exit teleporter at the end), some of them are genuinely scary and I've lost 2 hardcore classes to them.

Yae Miko and SpKirby like this.
  3. wynncraftthings4

wynncraftthings4 Travelled Adventurer

Rapid fire mobs / burst fire mobs such as Steam Weirds or Redbeard are killers in disguise, and can easily shred warriors with negative element defenses. Even just 20 in each element can make a HUGE difference, even at endgame.

Edit: Also going for high defense and agility is usually better than high HP, unless you're a mage.

SpKirby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.