Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guess The Price Of Champion Rank Before It's Revealed

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by iShockMC, Dec 2, 2020.

?

How much do you think CHAMPION rank will cost? (Increments are +$10) (You can choose 2 options)

Poll closed Dec 21, 2020.
  1. $99.99

20.0%
  2. $109.99

8.6%
  3. $119.99

48.6%
  4. $129.99

14.3%
  5. $139.99

8.6%
  6. $149.99

8.6%
  7. $159.99

25.7%
  8. More than $200

8.6%
  9. (Forgot) $89.99

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iShockMC

iShockMC A Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello, I am here to make a little game. Let's guess the price of CHAMPION rank before it's released. Let's not be toxic while doing it. And make a reasoning why it could be that price.

Rules:
    1. All Wynncraft Forums Rules Apply
    2. Be nice at all costs.
    3. Don't get triggered if someone disagrees with you.
    4. Read over your comment before pressing 'SEND' because you might've made it look/sound rude and not realized it.

Example guess (my guess as well)
    $99.99 ($100)
    I guess $100 because I'm sure they won't make us pay over $100 for a block game. It would be just too unrealistic.

(Don't forget, that you can counter argue another person on why it WON'T happen, but obey these rules)

2. Da_Chicken303

Da_Chicken303 The fastest spell spammer in the west VIP+

Minecraft:
    It's probably gonna be a subscription, maybe $20 a month?

3. Dx8pi

Dx8pi Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    200+ take it or leave it

Skidooskei likes this.
  4. CaptainTurko

CaptainTurko Nesaak Sauna Enjoyer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean, after you buy a rank, bombs and crates and stuff it's not hard to go over $100 on that store lol

TrapinchO likes this.
  5. iShockMC

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean with one thing in the cart...
    It wouldn't make sense if they make us pay more than $100 for a single product or even at the possible $120, but definitely doesn't make sense for over $120. $100 is my first guess, and $120 is my second. It just doesn't seem like them. Unlike other servers, Salted isn't greedy.

6. CaptainTurko

CaptainTurko Nesaak Sauna Enjoyer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree, they're not trying to be greedy, but their costs are increasing with the new developers and infrastructure which need to be funded somehow (also probably why they're giving pets a revamp). And Champion has some OP/borderline p2w perks (at least for now), so raising the price to decrease the number of ranks kinda makes sense. Heck, maybe based on the overall sales analytics, they've figured out that there's a perfect target market of dedicated players who are able to afford and willing to pay for something of that caliber.
    I find that unlikely, because even though it would net them more revenue, it would give a ton more players access to that kind of stuff. Also makes gifting it rather difficult, not to mention the store runs off of PayPal which isn't the best suited for monthly billing. In essence they don't really have the infrastructure for it

7. Emogla3

Emogla3 az is bad 2: the movie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are two things why I doubt Champion will be a subscription: Pets and the Merchant Booth. Non-Champions cannot have their pets over lvl 20, but now with a subscription that would be possible?? Seems just a bit random to me. And the Merchant Booth. When my sub ends, would the booth just dissappear? What would happen to the items? Would they be sent to my bank? What if there is no space left?

Also, subscriptions are just stupid and only exist for making money, and I doubt Wynncraft would do something like that.

8. iShockMC

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Those who chose $159.99 are CORRECT! Congratulations! (Then again it might change according to Salted!).

"What do I win?" You might be asking.

You win nothing.

Melkor, CaptainTurko and Ellphant like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.