1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

World/Map Grass Blocks = Missing Texture

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SilverAero777, Aug 15, 2019 at 9:49 AM.

1. SilverAero777

SilverAero777 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Grassblocks have no texture, since i updated to 1.14.4 two days ago, after going back to 1.14.3 grass is still missing its texture and now i can see through the ground at about 20 blocks and onward. I tried to reinstall the texturepack and shifting some stuff in the graphicsettings, but nothing worked. In Singleplayer without a texturepack everything is normal, soooo i have no ideas left... has anyone any suggestions? (btw sry 4 my bad english ^^)

2. SilverAero777

Minecraft:
    (thats what it looks like btw)

Attached Files:

3. Aarontti

Aarontti suck HERO

Minecraft:
    Simple solution; Don't use forge. The game is intended to be played in vanilla minecraft, since right about any modification to vanilla behaviour such as new forge's resource loading will cause issues.

If you for whatever reason absolutely need to use mods, which you really shouldn't for Wynn in particular, you can find wynnpack from your server-resource-packs folder. Deleting grass block's blockstate is the easiest way to remove the discrepancies, although you'll also lose the custom model with it.

Also, turn off your entity radar. That's against the server's rules.

4. SilverAero777

Minecraft:
    Sadly, i already tried to play wynn in vanilla, but it doesn´t work out, the grass texture is still missing (i already tried to reinstall minecraft + texturepack and used diffrend loader-map combinations...).

About the radar, yes, i keep it deactivated normally, but i had to redownload forge and the mods for test reasons, so my settings got reseted, i´ll deaktivate it when i play the next time, dw.
    (1 hour of reading and testing later)
    I just tested to delete the grassblockstate. Which blockstates do i need to delete exactly, because there is more than one version of grass (all block sides and for some reason another "block?" named grass (no, its not the plant-type grass...) - they all have their own entry in the file...) and the block itself seems to have diffrent states, wich i cant reed with my programs. Oh and what do i need to exchange the deleted stuff for, because it will show only vanilla textures if the file gets corrupted as far as i´ve seen by now.

btw im useing just the minimapmod and, (if it works together with other mods...) optifine, but only for performance-reasons, and I dont like it to have my browser open in the background the whole time (bad ping and GPU overload...)

Thanks so far. ^^