1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics Glitches I Found

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MixedCream_101, Nov 5, 2019.

1. MixedCream_101

MixedCream_101 Newbie Adventurer

Hello, in the past few years I've found a few glitches. Here they are.

Glitch Number 1:
    I was going through the tunnel trouble quest. I had already done this on my main account, and now I was doing it on my side account, so I knew how everything worked. (The reason I have 2 accounts is a long story. I'll mention it below as another bug.) When I got to the quest where you help Drake free the cows, I was easily able to open all the cow enclosures. The problem was that the cows didn't come out of them, they just stayed there without movement. This had happened to me previously too. I was really annoyed. Can someone fix this?

Glitch Number 2:
    Every time I rejoin the game, whether I save or not, it brings me back a few time frames and I have to talk to the same people all over again and it's really annoying. However, it might just be a computer problem because last time I had it I restarted my computer and it work again. Just in case though, I'm mentioning this.

Glitch Number 3:
    The friends that first introduced me to Wynncraft had the same problem. In fact, my current side account (mage) used to be my main account. It was the first one I created, but when I tried to do the decrepit sewers quest, all was fine at first. Then I got deeper into the game, and my game crashed. It kept on crashing every single time I tried to log back on. Although I'm not sure if this one is patched yet, this was a long time ago. Now I'm able to play on my mage account again because Wynncraft teleported everyone to the update room. (Just in case you're wondering, my main account is now an archer, but you don't really need to know that.)

Thanks,
    MixedCream_101

2. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Are you sure all of these issues persist now?

3. MixedCream_101

The first and second one do. I'm not sure about the second one, it was a year ago. I'm still not ready to go back into the decrepit sewers.

4. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, the third issue you described is likely one of the crashing issues caused by 1.13 from last year, those were all patched.
    Can you elaborate as to what you mean by 'going back a few frames' and having to talk to the same people again in the second issue?
    As for the first issues, you are certain that the cows do not leave their enclosures no matter what you do? Try opening every door in each enclosure just in case.

5. MixedCream_101

Sometimes the cows leave their enclosures and sometimes they don't, but it's not all at once. By the way, I managed to get lucky and get them all to leave.
    What I meant by "Going back a few time frames" is like this. I'll use my encounter with Drale as and trying to craft a weapon by Tasim's lead at the very beginning as examples:
    #1: Crafting a weapon with Tasim:
    Tasim: I know what to do. Follow me.
    Tasim leads me to a crop refinery.
    Tasim: These are the refineries that old man was talking about. Get {2 processed wheat} and bring it to me. There's some extra wheat outside if you need any.
    I get 2 processed wheat and bring it to Tasim.
    Tasim: Great. But that's only one step. There are two more. Follow me.
    Tasim leads me to a wood refinery.
    Tasim: Now bring me {2 refined oak wood}.
    I get 2 refined oak wood and bring it to Tasim.
    Tasim: Now, one more step. Let's make this quick so we're not late. Craft a bow/spear/dagger/staff using {Insert Number} refined oak wood and {Insert Number} processed wheat.
    I try to craft a staff. I can't click the check button, so I click out and click back it. It still doesn't work, so I use /kill. Again, it doesn't work so I log out and log back in. When I log back in, I log on to this:
    Tasim: I know what to do. Follow me.
    After numerous attempts, the crafting table still doesn't work. I keep on logging off and on and I keep on repeating the steps over and over. Finally, I get angry and restart my computer. When I log back on after that, it works.

#2: My encounter with Drale:
    Drale: Oh...um. Didn't expect you to follow me. Well, I heard you had some trouble. If you help me, I could help you. You see those cows? They were stolen! They are sacred animals. Go free them from the enslavement of Katoa Ranch. Gosh I wish I was a cow.
    I try and it doesn't work, so I log off to do some research. When I log back on...
    Drale: Oh...um. Didn't expect you to follow me. Well, I heard you had some trouble. If you help me, I could help you. You see those cows? They were stolen! Cows are sacred animals. Go free them from the enslavement of Katoa Ranch. Gosh I wish I was a cow.
    I continue to try, and each time I log off and on I have to talk to Drale and listen to the farmer ramble about turning the cows into steak. Sadly, I didn't find a fix.

Hopefully, you get it now.
    From, MixedCream_101

6. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I see.
    When you 'go back a few frames', what's happening is that the game is going back to the last part of it that was saved as having finished, often the most recent finished stage of the quest. It's a failsafe to make sure that players don't get stuck on quests and is not a bug.

However, you said that you can't click the check button on the crafting areas? Are you experiencing a lot of lag while playing the game? That might be causing most of these issues.

7. MixedCream_101

Okay, thanks.
    Yesh, my game has been very laggy. OwO