Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event [giveaway] Discoverer (mythic Armor) Over!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Tobulance, Nov 26, 2017.

?

Bofa

1. whats bofa

20 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. bofa deez nuts

30 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobulance

Tobulance Famous Adventurer Media HERO

Minecraft:
    Ive been waiting so damn long to find some way to give back to the community and this is my chance thanks to a convenient loot bonus fix by my boy jpresent

FELLAS, I BE GIVING AWAY A DISCOVERER
    upload_2017-11-26_22-43-49.png

If you want a chance at this sexy item all you gotta do is answer some questions

1. IGN:
    2. A number from 1-100,000:
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber:
    4. Favorite Jazz song (i dont care if you dont listen to jazz find one damn it):
    5. A sob story about why you need discoverer more than anyone here, in MLA format of course:
    6. Send a PM to @Selvut283 asking him to make pure a melee weapon (dont do this please im joking):
    7. (optional) Make a photoshop meme of this cat (if you do it you can pick two numbers from the first question) 799033f11d136db468ab899a73a235b339229f23c0a70fbcee5f940c560a2876_1-1.jpg :
    8. tell a random person that you appreciate them :)

Once you've done all this you are officially entered in the giveaway!!

This giveaway will end on December 1st, since ill be busy playing the hell out of Xenoblade 2 after that, so enter while you can! (I will make a cut off message on the 1st, so dont feel the need to ask "can i still enter" im making it obvious if you can or cant)

MAKE NYN GREAT AGAIN

2. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Sure

3. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah! Go Tobulance!

4. ComputerDude

ComputerDude alive? idk HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: ComputerDude
    A number from 1-100,000: 3 and 33,333
    Your favorite wynncraft youtuber: theSirhc
    Favorite Jazz song: (idk music so i'll go to google) Yesterday - The Beatles
    A sob story about why you need discoverer more than anyone here, in MLA format of course:

Ever since I came back to wynn, my luck has been down :disappointed:. I lost my girlfriend, lost my work, lost friends. But I guess that's life, you know? You win some, you lose some. I need to find my place in life. I need to discover my place. And to discover my place in life, I need a discoverer.

Send a PM to Selvut asking him to make pure a melee weapon: :saltedhigh:

[​IMG]

@Goosey hi i appreciate u thx

Stag2001 and Dr Zed like this.
  5. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Founder CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1: IceResistance
    2: 21472
    Second guess: 65836
    3: You (have not watched your videos, but still you)
    4: jazz song the sequel
    5: When I came back to Wynn, the economy was broken since mythics and Gavel came out. All my riches were now worth nothing, and I have slowly recovered since then. It was ablong journey, and I am still recovering what I had lost. LE had gone from being worth so much to so little. This is a chance for me to reover furthermore.
    6: I listened and did not do that.
    7: I am on a phone so you wilk need to ise your imagination. Imagine the cat with a mustache, and a scar on its forehead. The cat is holding a wand, and at the bottom it states, "your a wizard kitty!" That is mine.
    8: I appreciate your help @Tobulance

6. J0nSn0w

J0nSn0w Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Please don't tell me this is the meme Discoverer...I also still get two Stacks from you!

7. Hexorcism

Hexorcism warrior class enjoyer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: feeels
    2. A number from 1-100,000: 123,456 12,345
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber: XXX_Tobulance_PVP_YT_XXX
    4. Favorite Jazz song (i dont care if you dont listen to jazz find one damn it):

5. A sob story about why you need discoverer more than anyone here, in MLA format of course:
    Nem
    Discoverer giveaway sob story
    26/11/2017

Recently, both of my dogs died. I was suffering from severe depression until I discovered that loot bonus now affected chest item amounts. Since then, a little less than an hour ago, I have been determined to find the best loot bonus gear in the entirety of Wynncraft to be able to make profit off of the very plain and mysterious (loot chest lore? theory?) storage containers. I then, completely coincidentally and not because of the OP posting the thread link in the official Wynncraft discord, came across this glorious thread. A beacon of hope it was as I saw my mouse cursor become a hand with an extended index finger, longing for the sweet, sweet taste of a Mythic tier item in a Minecraft MMORPG server.
    I beg of you to end my PC's pain. It sobs from its USB ports, hoping and dreaming of a blue colored chestplate in a block game. Thank you for reading and I hope you take into consideration how much sorrow my computer is experiencing right now.​
    6. Send a PM to Selvut283 asking him to make pure a melee weapon (dont do this please im joking): Will do.
    7. (optional) Make a photoshop meme of this cat (if you do it you can pick two numbers from the first question): Memes are immature. This is a serious post.
    8. tell a random person that you appreciate them :): @Reti I appreciate you, hi.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  8. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. IGN: Kronomancer
    2. A number from 1-100,000: 420 and 6969
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber: Tobulance of course (im totally not saying this to have a better chance to win)
    4. Favorite Jazz song (i dont care if you dont listen to jazz find one damn it): ya like jazz

so 1 tiem i wus grindign on da frozen two heits and i hav a lut bounus set but wen i wus grinding & grinding all dai buut itz weary sad cuz wheen i wus griendeng i find no mythi or legnd or reeare or evn powooders only sum useles ice andd sum werd gren poo
    liek if u cri evry tim

It already is

7. mem.meme.png

8. Hey @jpresent I appreciate you even though I'm not allowed to tag admins

9. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Banana CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. IGN: SaltyKing (duh)
    2. A number from 1-100,000: 15 and 666
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber: Glitched Slayer
    4. Favourite Jazz song (i don't care if you don't listen to jazz find one damn it): Take Five by Dave Brubeck
    My life started going shit one day when I got my english mark back.... 20% on that... then i come and waste 3 stacks of le in one sitting to get a brown horse. within the next week I get a fail in 2 more classes. I recently learnt that my dog has a heart issue and wont survive another year. Getting this mythic would make a little bit of that pain go away. It would brighten my days and make me richer. I would stop wasting my life making shit as fuck memes and heck i might even pass a class or two next year. ....only if i get that mythic thou....
    6. Send a PM to @Selvut283 asking him to make pure a melee weapon (don't do this please i'm joking): ... I forgot to read the brackets.....
    7. (optional) Make a photoshop meme of this cat (if you do it you can pick two numbers from the first question) :
    upload_2017-11-27_16-35-15.png
    @Stevenger_ appreciate you Fam!

Stycore and Dr Zed like this.
  10. Tobulance

Minecraft:
    waiting on xheyden to give me them, and yes this is the meme disco, i wanted to do a giveaway now that lb effects chests

11. ChocoBrawler

ChocoBrawler The official WTC concepter and....the REAL FOUNDER

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok
    upload_2017-11-27_15-8-18.png

Stycore and That_Chudley like this.
  12. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: vbn5202_789
    2. A number from 1-100,000: 43554
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber(s): Hippie
    4. Favorite Jazz song (i dont care if you dont listen to jazz find one damn it): Jazz
    I was born in space, griding for trillions of years for a mythic. I haven't gotten one yet. I use knucklebones to grind. Please end my suffering by giving me a mythic.
    6. Send a PM to Selvut283 asking him to make pure a melee weapon (dont do this please im joking): Done

13. Excaliburhuman

Excaliburhuman Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. IGN:Excaliburhuman
    2. A number from 1-100,000:59,575
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber:Hippie
    4. Favorite Jazz song (i dont care if you dont listen to jazz find one damn it): Any random Jazz song I hate them equally
    5. A sob story about why you need discoverer more than anyone here, in MLA format of course:I
    need it most Because I need IT most. It is very sad

14. i eat bees

i eat bees i eat bees HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1) LordMuttonChops
    2) 10,000 and 90,000 if second guesses are allowed, If second chances are not allowed I'd take 60,000.
    3) Myself of course.
    4)
    5) I actually don't need it more than anyone else I just hope to get lucky for once considering I opened about 8,000 chests since my last and only mythic (Which was a godly Guardian that I sold for 2 stacks)
    7) 799033f11d136db468ab899a73a235b339229f23c0a70fbcee5f940c560a2876_1-1.jpg
    8) 2017-11-27_12.09.23.png

Stycore, SaltyKing and Risu like this.
  15. TitanZERØ

TitanZERØ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: danieljunek16
    Number: 6666
    Wynntuber: hippie
    Jazz song: Return of the Brecker Brothers (idk)
    Story: i want to farm rare potatoes and i get more rare potatoes with higher lootbonus
    @Tobulance of corse
    edit: changed number since the first number was already taken

16. Maarcus

Maarcus The best Kartoffel on wynn CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Kartoffel salat

17. Elleliavan

Elleliavan Elleliavan [100/AR]

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: Aldorei
    2. A number from 1-100,000: OKAY I CHOOZE 49994
    3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber: probably Hippie since he helped me at alot of quest haha....
    4. Favorite Jazz song (i dont care if you dont listen to jazz find one damn it): I like Jazz from the Transformers
    5. A sob story about why you need discoverer more than anyone here, in MLA format of course: My mom wont let me have a credit card so i can't buy item bombs and i can't get 2 items that has 7/1000000 chance of being a mythic that is 14/1000000 but i want to buy 300 item bombs that is 600 items that is 4200/1000000 which is 42/10000 and i'm also gonna rent a slave to also click the FREE 2 ITEMS thingy so thats 84/10000 HAHA EZ MYTHIC BOYS. but that was just a dream so i need loot bonus to help me get LE to buy item bombs from rich kids that use gucci helmet YES SOMEONE WILL DO THAT. 1 mythic means 2 stax means 128 le means 128$ OH MY GOD IM RICH BOYS. I CAN BUY ITEM BOMBS WITH THAT 128$ AND I CAN GET 9000 MYTHICS EZ MONEY OH MY GOD. 9000 mythics means 18000 stax of le means 1152000 le means $1152000 OH MY GOD I WILL BUY YOU A FREE HOT GIRL FROM MY LOCAL STRIP CLUP
    6. Send a PM to @Selvut283 asking him to make pure a melee weapon (dont do this please im joking) yez i underztand what you mean OH MY GOD I GOT A PURE BIRCH SPEER THAT IS 200K MELEE DAMAGE OH MY GOD YOU ALL WEAKLINGS

8. @Spectical i appreciate you <3

TitanZERØ likes this.
  18. MOOOSH

MOOOSH MOOO!

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: miningmoooshroom

2. A number from 1-100,000:

3. Your favorite wynncraft youtuber:

theSirhc

I prepared for the big exam which decides what high school I go to for six months(Yes, this is the education in my country) I preped so hard, but I let myself down, didn’t get great marks:( Now I have to go to school that I’m not really fond of. So sad.....

6. Send a PM to @Selvut283 asking him to make pure a melee weapon (dont do this please im joking): Did it, np.

@Admaxis
    appreciate you! 我欣賞你!

19. Tobulance

Minecraft:
    yo bumping this

20. RoseGoldIsntGay

RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you but its not you its just rose again fuck no one likes her
    25,001, 75,001
    lord nut on chips
    ya like jazz but its 2 hours long by bee movie

I w a s m i n d i n g m y o w n b u s i n e s s u n t i l i f o u n d t h i s a m a z i n g t h i n g c a l l e d p u r e a n d i i b i t a c c i d e n t l y n o w i w a n t a m y t h i c s o t h i s i s t h e r e a s o n w h y i n e e d t h a t d i s c o

@jpresent i more than appreciate you daddy

https://prnt.sc/hfztev

rose out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.