Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Givaway - 25/40 White Horse (named Farewell)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by JordanTheGuy, Jul 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanTheGuy

JordanTheGuy I Mean.. HERO

Minecraft:
    Since i am retiring, I am also giving this away.
    [​IMG]

What I want from all of you, is a story about the best experience you've had with another player. It can involve multiple players, a guild.. I don't care. I want to hear about the good times of Wynn and one day come back to this thread and read about everyone's favorite times.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    JLSuper, sk8415, sk011b0y and 4 others like this.
  2. Cryptos

Cryptos Hunter

reserved spot

3. nilire4810

nilire4810 Professional Self-Proclaimed Photographer | Adam CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    reserved post!

4. sami ~

sami ~ ヽ(*ᗜ*)ノ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    RESERVED M8

5. asdjkasdjl

asdjkasdjl Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    So firstly, i wish you know what i will say. I don't know English language pretty well because im Russian so dont hurt me please :) So my story in wynn was like 2 years ago when i just started playing. I was playing warrior and had gold armor, then i see a guy and asked for help, he was in chain armor so i was thinking he are very high lvl. He gived me some items that i weared, i said thank you. Then we came to skype and started to talk. We talked about all the things then we came to do quests, he showed me all his chest routes and gived his legendaries to me i was like: "OMG LEGENDARY THAT GUY IS AWESOME THANK YOU VERY MUCH and etc.". So after that we did quests, i asked him will you play tomorrow he said YES. And we are very good friends now. We are doing all together, playing together and etc. If u read this Megrur. Thanks for all the time.

Sarasette likes this.
  6. _Astrology

_Astrology From another galaxy...

this story is about my experience with a player named FlyingVenox. well ill just begin. someday a dude named freezerjustin shouted "hallo an alle deutsche" ( thats german and stands for "hello to all german ppl") i replied hallo to him and we gave each other our skype contacts. after like 30 mins i just said i need dxp and i kinda cried all the time. he just said that we just need to wait for his friend flyingvenox cuz he got " a lot of them" he came on and we talked. in the next days it turned out that hes using a "bomb glitch" wich let him allow to use endless of xp bombs. i dont rly liked that and we talked about that. he begings becoming rude against me and i was pissed on him so i reported him for bugusing and a mod took all his bombs and fixed the glitch bug or whatever.
    yea and thats the story, i am also sry for bad grammar i am german so pls dont jude me too hard ;-;, ty jordan for this giveaway and peace out guys

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  7. KabalUT

KabalUT RETIRED Detlas Janitor

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Reserved here!

(I made a new reply on this thread for my story btw)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    secresity likes this.
  8. Mediv

Mediv gone forever

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    reserved here!

9. DonnieNotIts

DonnieNotIts Well-Known Adventurer

reserved spot

10. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    About a year ago(or was it? not very sure) I met a couple of players in Detlas that were goofing around. If I remember correctly, one of them was @BooniePig who's still here. (Do you remember it, Boonie?) They then decided to disguise themselves as animals and stacked themselves up ontop of each other, and went around the map(pre-Gavel) like that. I followed them and volunteered to take screenshots while they went adventuring. Needless to say, we had a great time! We travelled from city to city, town to town, even freaking out some low leveled players along the way. After the group disbanded in Nemract, I posted screenshots of the "adventure" on the forums, but sadly the thread was lost in the tragedy of 9/7, and my screenshots are lost too because I changed my laptop. I would've posted it here if my screenies are still here ;w;

All in all, that was one of the best times I had in these 3 years playing on Wynn. I made so much new friends along the way, and I am still making lots of friends today. And that also marked the start of my activeness on the forums, which was a big factor that got me involved in the Wynncraft community. I wish I could've done more honestly, but seeing so many of the players from my time quit Wynn due to their own reasons made me more determined to continue being a part of the awesome community here, and help the newbies that find their way here. But I believe there's more fun, adventure and friend-making ahead of me when Wynn advances into the future, and I am optimistic that we will eventually become a big server.

That sums up my best experience with this server. And to Jordan who's leaving, farewell. And to the other players and forumers-live, love, laugh and stay awesome!

Cheers,
    The 45th President of the United States

donda biblioteca likes this.
  11. Sorceric

Sorceric reee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It was around last year and I was farming in the Herb Cave when a person was exploring to recruit members into a guild. His name was @3zPz, and he recruited me to the guild (Not his). We started chatting every time we were both on and we started to finish quests together and explore to find relics. Eventually, he decided to spend his money in making his own guild.

He started recruiting me and some of his best friends and then all of us started recruiting members with lvl 50+. Once we got enough members, we attacked A LOT of territories and through all the effort and time consumption, we were the 50th top guild. After Gavel Update came, I went inactive for 6 months straight and now that I'm back, I've never seen him since. It's sad because he was one of my best ingame friends and his presence is still unknown :/

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  12. silent the noob

silent the noob The new god of the loli kingdom VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Reserved here;-;

13. donda biblioteca

donda biblioteca donda esta dond HERO

Minecraft:
    Welp , I have some best-friends in Wynn
    - I meet my first best friend in herb cave , when I was a lvl 60ish warrior (it tooks me 1 week to get to 68 fml) , it was a normal day , til I meet @CamestonDS , we was grinding together , then we meet balbla some more ppl blabla then we created a group called "the grinding squad" (it sounds dumb but i like it lol) , and Came went inactive, and my only friend so far is TheMoonLightX , I meet her in the herb cave too , we go adventuring together (finding ohm's lab , finding rare potato , bear mask , molten heights blubla) , and finally , we decided to starts a new class , I got to 70 in like 5 days or so (i must wait for dxp u kno ;w;) , and she was 40 . Dxp came , I got to 98 , she was inactive in the whole dxp weekend , she came online like 1 day after , she said shes gonna leave cuz league of legends , i cri , so sad ;w;.
    - And my 2nd best fried potato is @FrozenJelly_ , at the first , I dont think hes special much , just a normal trader in Detlas , then one day I decided to find all the elements dungeon (I've found Air so far) , I said it to some1 I dont remember (hes my friend) , and jellku was like "o cool can i go with u" , then we go , tried to find all the dungeons , but we cant find any and we even got stuck in the canyon of the lost ;w; , we used scroll to Eltom , jellku ided some item and he got gud item blablao , thats how I meet jellku . (literally 1 day later bugslayer or something i frogt his name but hes a utuber posted a video about "element dungeons" , lol)
    anddd sorry, my English is bad ;w;

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    cameston, RonalMC and JLSuper like this.
  14. zKuriboh

zKuriboh Mage Guardian of Detlas.

Guild:
    Reserved here :D

15. Stycore

Stycore some random golem CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    reserved spot

16. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Reserved...

17. Witcher

Witcher the crappy class suggestions guy

Minecraft:
    Reaerved? Question marks suck

18. Sunn_

Sunn_ Stoharis the Silent HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Reserved over here!

19. Ten

Ten Still Poor. HERO

Minecraft:
    Reserved for the smartest Temmie alive.

20. Sequence

Sequence Y u hate me? ;-; VIP+

Minecraft:
    Reserved :D

So like about 8-9 Months ago when i was playing wynn all day 24/7,i had lots of fun with my guild member MajesticMaj.Well one of the fun expieriences i had was when i was lvling up mage to get to lvl 75 (during gavel i think) and i needed to do Wynn site D so i asked my guild members if they could help me and MajesticMaj offered to help since he was a op af Mage.So after a long journy of starting the quest and finally getting to the temple to access Amadel we had fun doing all the puzzles and what not to be able tomurder Amadel finish Wynn site D with ease. Me and Maj had a lot of fun back then :/ but now he is inactive(i cri)and i wish we could have more fun times together as we did rekting Amadel's Face :3. @MajesticMaj

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.