Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Gear for a level 50+ new player?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DragonBlade77, Apr 23, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonBlade77

DragonBlade77 Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey! This is my first time playing through wynncraft. Normally I'd go on youtube or scavenge for sets, but right now I've found myself stuck gear-wise and wanted to ask how I should go about things.

Currently, I'm a combat level 51 warrior. I've been using the water relic set and the battle monk tree and have been using uppercut surfing as my main form of progression.
    The issue is, from here all of the equivalent level sets look pretty terrible (e.g. ghost), and a lot of the pieces I'm getting demand stats much higher than I can offer without tons of pieces that provide extra stats.

In addition to this, item sets being recommended through things like youtube for progression are extraordinarily expensive on the trade market. The first thing you find for level 50+ on youtube has items going for up to 12LE.

The reason I bring all this up is: The way gear is going to go in the future is very uncertain right now? For me, at least. I'm using morph with some quest drops right now and planning to build into other items like glaciate, but in just 10 levels these armor builds aren't gonna work against the equivalent content and I don't know what exactly I should do going in.

I don't really know what I'm doing, so any pointers would be appreciated. I normally wouldn't ask for something like this, but it took me nearly 30 minutes to try and make something work.

-Oh yeah, and it would be really nice if it was focused towards mana regeneration or spell cost. I tend to play 99% of the time in the air uppercut surfing and I'm willing to explore crafted items if it means potentially being able to run with that for a while. I add this in case anyone happens to know something like that.

2. DragonBlade77

Minecraft:
    Scratch that, seems like morph is the only way to go in terms of what I can currently access. Later on though? cuz idek

3. FlyingNon

FlyingNon Assassin enthusiast HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Morph Simulator for your first run through. If you want there are higher exp builds w/out morph

4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly, just use what you find. Until endgame, the need to have min-maxed builds isn't really there, so I'd just try to make builds with whatever you find or any level-appropriate items you might see wynnbuilder or similar.

As for not having enough stats for gear, using stat-boosting gear is essential for most builds in the mid-to-endgame. It's also typically advisable to pick 3 main stats to invest in so your skill points aren't spread too thin (you can make builds using 4, but it's definitely more difficult before endgame, and using all 5 without specifically picking rainbow gear is probably not going to end well).

Orbitrons and Voxels like this.
  5. DragonBlade77

Minecraft:
    Alright, I'm going to stick to morph then since it's by far the most accessible and still averaging very high stat totals compared to builds I'm making with quest pieces. Wish there was something I could do for better spellcasting but I'll figure that out when I hit endgame, I think.

Thanks guys <3

6. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Here's a quick level 55 build I slapped together that should outperform morph at-level. It's by no means a super optimized build or anything (I basically just slapped as much mana regen as I easily could while still have some ehp and damage, you could definitely do much better on every stat), but it's just to show that there's plenty of options out there.

7. CrypticLucid

CrypticLucid archangel on top VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    also next time ask in class builds

8. DragonBlade77

Minecraft:
    Ah sorry, I didn't know i should ask there. I'm new to the forums ^-^ thanks for the help guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.