1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Frostbite Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Leiks, Sep 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Leiks

Leiks Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So, after giving the TNT to Eppo, and it not working, the other NPC should explode the wall and tell me to go through the mineshaft. All of that dialogue appeared to me, but the wall was not exploded.

Also, if I go back to that black entrance to the cave where you get the TNT, I get the dialogue, the TNT, but I don't get teleported.

I've tried to relog and /kill but nothing

2. Lozern

Lozern Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, I'm also stuck on this same exact quest, but I've managed to get passed the whole part involving blowing up the wall with the Anti-Ice TNT with no problems. However, upon completing the puzzle (and acquiring the Blazing Bucket of Lava), and riding the minecart back to the beginning of the tunnel, Eppo is nowhere to be found. I've checked everywhere in the entire tunnel and cave with no luck finding him. I would expect him to be in the same spot I last talked to him, but he wasn't there (next to the cannon). I even had to contact one of my friends (who had already completed the Frostbite quest), to assist me with the issue I was having with the quest and not even they were able to find Eppo anywhere. UPDATE: So I logged in around an hour later and now I'm unable to access the tunnel that used to automatically blow up when I walked up to the wall with the Anti-Ice TNT. Now with the Anti-Ice TNT in my inventory it does absolutely nothing. I'm not even able to get another Anti-Ice TNT or something to fix the Stage where I'm supposed to blow up the tunnel to get to the puzzle and still, Eppo is nowhere in sight of the entire cave.

I've also attempted many of the suggestions posted on similar posts with unfortunately, no luck either...
    - I've tried relogging and changing servers
    - I've tried changing my client to another version (from 1.12.2 to 1.12 and 1.14.4)
    - I've tried doing the entire puzzle and riding the way back on the minecart twice (I have a total of 2 Buckets of Blazing Lava and 1 Anti-Ice TNT)

3. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. QA Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! That is a very detailed explanation, could you post a separate report with it? It’s easier for us to track issues when they have their own separate reports.

As for the original issue on this thread, can you add what your quest book currently says and whether you can see Eppo or not?

4. Leiks

Leiks Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi, sorry for the delay, I completely forgot about this post. So, I cannot see Eppo. The book used to say something to go through the mineshaft, but meanwhile something weird happened:

As I was exploring the surroundings, I found this (Which I presume is from a completely different quest):

(idk why I can't upload photos, and since I dont have 10 posts, use the usual imgur link format, after the ".com" do /a/I4rEGqa

After going there I was thrown out by a unknown entity (again, I presume that is irrelevant to the mission) but weirdly enough, I seemed to progess on the mission? My theory is that the place where I needed to go was in the same coordinates (except in the Y ) of the place in the picture, triggering the mission progress. Therefore, my book now says: "Complete the puzzle and bring the lava back to Eppo".

5. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So you are currently not in the tunnel, and you cannot enter it either?

6. A Human

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also, that other dialogue you found is unused dialogue that someone forgot to remove. Does anything happen if you return to the area Eppo should be in?