Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

[FOR STAFF] Help with getting my HERO Rank back

Discussion in 'Questions' started by AcadeeAlkana, Jul 1, 2024.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcadeeAlkana

AcadeeAlkana Maiden Voyage Dev HERO

Minecraft:
    As everyone on the forums can see, I have a HERO Rank boldly displayed on my forums' account.

I used to also have HERO Rank in-game, but the account which had it fell out of the world when the Microsoft Account Migration ended. This is why my bio says I'm "Acadee" in-game, even though nowadays my account/player name is "AcadeeAlkana."

I contacted the support staff via Gmail over a week ago, and due to how swiftly they first responded, I'm worried about if my support ticket got lost/forgotten about; hence why I'm asking here. I've asked about it on the official Discord server as well, to basically no response.

I've lived without the rank just fine, but I honestly really miss having it.

2. AcadeeAlkana

AcadeeAlkana Maiden Voyage Dev HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump, since nobody's said anything helpful as of yet - not even starting a Conversation with one of the Moderators listed on the Fandom Wiki has gotten me anything other than radio silence!

3. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You have to talk with support. If you're waiting on a response, give it a week or more before inquiring about the subject again

Do not use the fandom wiki. It is unofficial, unused, and outdated.

JikooFastDart and Earthbrine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.