1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items /fixquests Gave Me Dupe Items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ActualAnthonino, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino A big ol' dumbie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so yeah...
    was doing the kill the guards put in DnD pt 1, didn't get the last badge for whatever and thought /fixquest could possibly help...
    I was wrong

INSTEAD I got 10 DUPE ITEMS, and after doing the command again, I get 3 of the same quest items over and over again with no end

the quest items are: Breathing helmet I (I already have II), Gemstone dust, Redbeard's treasure map, Corruption Relic Shard (already have it), Coin of the Charitable, Witness report I & II, MAIXE'S HOUSE KEY (THIS WASNT EVEN PART OF THE DUPING NOW I JUST FOUND IT IN MY BANK AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GOT A DUPE OF IT), and the 3 muti-duping items: Canned Abis, Tears of the Honest, and Note of the Selfless.

I am a level 91 warrior, with all quests up to that point completed (besides The Hive & DnD pt 1)

The quests items I have currently (that are NOT duped) are: Corrupted Potato, Canyon Chart, Old Basement Key, Healing Water, Highly Explosive TNT, and Corruption Relic Shard

hope this report helps in making the game better than ever!

update: did it again just to see ehat would happen
    got Eye of Blood, Slime Scooper, Maltic's Recommendation letter, and Almuj's Liquified Emeralds.

dear god this is aint good

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. btdmaster

btdmaster Ingredient runner, hmu if you want anything

Minecraft:
    Place them in your crafting area, then fill your inventory and they should pop out of existence, or you can take them all on a new class, then delete the class

3. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    no

I'll try the crafting area thing when I get the chance, thanks!

A Human likes this.
  4. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So... small question...

removed 4 items so far (Slime Scooper, C.Shard, Maixe's Key, Breathing Helmet)
    just to make sure I don't fuck anything up, are any the items I've listed for later quests that I have or are they ALL already used?

91 levels of quests sure give you a lot of shit

5. Altakar

Altakar Bug Reports helper and theorycrafter

Minecraft:
    Slime Scooper can be discarded. The other three are needed for quests(Wynn D, The Envoy Part 2, and Underice)

6. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Already done those, remember im a level 91 (now 92) warrior with all quests done besides The Hive.

what I meant is the things I listed in the first post, any of those do I need to keep or can I just get rid of?

7. Undyne

Undyne No hope for the hopeless. HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure all of those items are from old quests so feel free to throw them out. Besides, if you did end up needing them for some reason, doing /fixquests would probably just cause them to come back anyways.

Though, is it possible some of those items belonged to another class? I highly doubt that but if you did move quest items across classes something might have glitched up.

8. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well the only other class I've really used is my archer and that could be the reason why I got them but...

why on my warrior account and at that, I don't see anything removed from my archer section of the bank (I keep are the stuff from my archer that I collect in there, quest items, better gear, etc)

9. Undyne

Undyne No hope for the hopeless. HERO

Minecraft:
    If that's the case then I'd say just glitch the items out. There's no need for you to hold on to all those quest items if you've already done the quests for them. I'm not entirely sure how you got all of those items because I only get a select few each time I use /fixquests, mainly quest helmets.

ActualAnthonino likes this.
  10. ActualAnthonino

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    alrighty, thank you very much!