1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Favorite Wynncraft Festival

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by __Kofa__, Mar 11, 2022.

?

What was your favorite Festival?

1. Festival of The Bonfire

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
  2. Festival of The Sprits

11 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Festival of The Blizzards

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  4. Festival of The Heroes

7 vote(s)
    11.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __Kofa__

__Kofa__ Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    What was your favorite festival guys? Just wondering…. Also, I like Festival of the Heroes and wasn’t really there in the Festival of the Blizzard.

Uniimog and luckeyLuuk like this.
  2. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly Each one is pretty unique and really fun to attend. Even as a very dead vet I still get on for the festivals to have fun. 10/10 by the CT

but craftmas still goated

luckeyLuuk and That_Chudley like this.
  3. nip nop

nip nop i like ava CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Blizzard festival might not have had my favorite cosmetics, but it had my favorite Detlas and was an upgrade to Spirits in terms of activities. What I absolutely loved though were the interactions and dialogue between all the invited NPCs. Really gave us better looks at their different personalities.

4. __Kofa__

Minecraft:
    Oof. Seems like I missed out on the Gestivsl of the Blizzard. Sad…

5. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    I really like the festival of the heroes since it's a more unique festival. I can't really say for Bonfire since there wasn't really too much going on but both Spirits and Blizzard are just Halloween and Christmas which are both real world things, that's fine and all but it means that I appreciate Heroes more so and it seems more like a festival that would actually be celebrated within the wynn world, if that make sense. Don't get the wrong impression, I really liked Blizzard (although I did miss on Spirits which is a shame), I just like the more unique ones. I'm looking forward to Bonfire this year (if they're just repeating them or not) because that could also be really unique and specilised to the wynn world

6. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk SkilIed Adventurer

Minecraft:
    good points, but I just hate hate the gambling part too much XD

Greedus and That_Chudley like this.
  7. Greedus

Greedus Knight of Wynn VIP+

Minecraft:
    Really? I love 21! It's also good that they created the festival coins since that's a different currency. Besides you can just do the scavenger hunt to get the coins for the consumables. At least its not like horse gambling!

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  8. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk SkilIed Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I just seem to always lose, which makes it a bit frustrating haha (especially since at first I didn't do the scavenger hunt and emptied my emerald pouch because of it, but that's my fault). I also kinda like it in a way, but I liked the wynnter fair games more.

Greedus likes this.
  9. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Blizzard in terms of activities, Heroes for cosmetics

__Kofa__ likes this.
  10. NoSoul

NoSoul A True Demon (She/They)

Minecraft:
    festival of the bonfire is awesome for the very first limited time event (coolness of the cosmetics:8/10)
    festival of the sprits is great for the first time of introducing activities and drawing of the sprits were nicely rewarding (coolness if the cosmetics:6/10 cus tbh I don’t really like the weapon skins)
    festival of the blizzard is cool for wynnter fair (I’m not a veteran but it is cool and fun... for the first two days) (coolness of the cosmetics:9/10)
    festival of the heroes: those mini games are fun and the idea of performances is good (coolness of the cosmetic:8/10 those godly are awesome but ehh instrument weapon skin? I’m not ok about whacking mobs with instruments...)

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  11. Crouton_18

Crouton_18 Your daily dose of cursed images CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    FotS was my favorite because nothing was quest locked and I could do it on any class (even a level 1 class, which I did)

On top of that, Raffles were awesome and my (now) 2nd favorite spear skin came from there!

That_Chudley and luckeyLuuk like this.
  12. __Kofa__

Minecraft:
    bumpity bump

13. Monkey_Suit

Monkey_Suit Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Festival of the Blizzard, there was so much to do, cosmetics looked nice and I really liked the extra lore from inviting NPC's to Detlas. (It also gave me le which was nice).

14. tunneldigger2012

tunneldigger2012 Top Raida VIP+

Minecraft:
    The Festival of the Bonfire would probably be my favorite event in terms of atmosphere.
    As for cosmetics, I really enjoyed the Blizzard event's range of icy-themed skins

luckeyLuuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.