1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Favorite Warrior mythic?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Basic RNG hater, Apr 25, 2022.

?

Which one?

1. Convergence

2.1%
  2. Collapse

17.5%
  3. haha funny third option

9.3%
  4. Thrundacrack

5.2%
  5. Idol

12.4%
  6. Alkatraz

12.4%
  7. Hero

20.6%
  8. Guardian

12.4%
  9. Apocalypse

8.2%
  1. Basic RNG hater

Basic RNG hater RNG SUX VIP+

Minecraft:
    Part 2 of finding the most popular mythics on wynncraft
    (meant for using, not for profit or lootrunning itself)

Ingo likes this.
  2. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i'm really intrigued by this "haha funny third option" do you have any more information about it

anyway hero and collapse stand quite a bit above the others in terms of design so either of those should probably win

RenZenthio and BlueTheSniper like this.
  3. Kon

Kon Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i love solo warring

Ingo likes this.
  4. Basic RNG hater

Minecraft:
    Right now Idol seems to be most popular

5. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue's Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I love Idol. I've told this story a million times: I found my Idol in 2019 whilst being carried through the Thousand Metres quest in the void by my girlfriend-at-the-time. I was in cosmic and during the stage where you kill mobs while a bridge is being built, I got an Idol mob drop. This is back when WynnExpansion existed rather than Wynntils and before even rarity boxes existed; you had to pick up items to check for mythics. I've used my Idol for combat ever since, and I even started loot running with it this week. HOWEVER, as a class builder, I do think Idol can be boring at times as water mythics are inherently locked into purely spell builds. The coolest Idol build I've ever used was probably with Time Rift and Dawnbreak before the sorcery patch.

I have a similar attachment to Hero, and Hero has better access to unique playstyle because it is not locked into intelligence and its major ID. Still not my favourite. I miss you 1.19 Hero

My true favourite is Collapse. I've always been a fan of Collapse (never found one myself) - I always believed it deserved a buff. AND IT GOT ONE! I'm a sucker for the heavy-hitting (super/very slow) rainbow mythics of Fanta, Singu, and Collapse. I'm also a sucker for heavy hybrid. Collapse can-- how have I spent more than 5 minutes on this post goddamn

TL:DR collapse boom boom super fast melee or heavy hybrid smacky smacky brrrr

6. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Here I am being the only vote for Convergence.

7. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    snooooore mimimimi water fire mythic

8. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Collapse does have the most interesting design, though I would argue Apoc is more interesting then Hero if only on paper.
    That being said, Idol is going to win because haha loot run, which is honestly kinda disappointing.

9. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    lootrun and/or warring primary items are always the expensive & popular ones, and sometimes it just be like it is

anyway Apocalypse being better designed than Hero seems strange- while Hero is far from super unique, between Saviour's Sacrifice and a relatively atypical yet really clean ID list, it really deserves a spot at the top of the mythic spear design list. meanwhile, apocalypse is probably the weakest design of any mythic weapon altogether- positive life steal with negative health regen is one of the oldest concepts ever and while the exploding maybe saved the item from being boring in another era, it's just a really cheesy design nowadays

RenZenthio and Ingo like this.
  10. JaydonTheWarrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Note I said interesting, not better, most notably I said "on paper." Like don't get me wrong, in practice Apoc ends up being pretty boring, but I can see where its coming from conceptually, Hero I frankly don't understand. It has a few fairly generic ids, and a really good major id, but as far as I can tell, there isn't really anything it's "going for" so to speak.

(Note, I don't think Apoc is even close to Collaspe, in terms of unquie spear designs among the mythics, its in a tier of its own, I was simply stating Apoc is my number 2 pick, as frankly the rest of the spears are kinda boring)

That all being said, I guess the "kill stuff to stay alive" is pretty common on a few items, though I honestly don't think it's been done particularity well. Notably with Apoc its negative HPR precent feels like a half hearted conclusion, its as if someone (Salted <3) wanted the life loss thing to be the gimmick of the spear, but was scared to dive full on into it, that or he didn't realize how unsusptaional negative HPR precent was.

11. _834

_834 I forgot what I was gonna write in this box CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Screenshots_2022-04-25-21-27-14.png
    This is so sad

NITEHAWKX likes this.
  12. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    upload_2022-4-25_18-28-17.png
    how is hero winning

13. QQQ

QQQ Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    convergence + sizzling shawl <3

14. Werveh

Werveh Lord of the Monkey Well HERO

Minecraft:
    collapse :muscle:

15. gleeokenspiel

gleeokenspiel Kinassigned Nyanbinary CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if i could i would've voted both hero and collapse mainly only bc those are the only 2 mythic spears i've ever used? maybe i would've tried tcrack but i sold it off

hero's fun running dodge spell stuff and just running around to my hearts content semi quickly- rounded back to my 8 years of ws archer lmao

collapse is just funny boom boom spear
    and i like funny boom boom spear
    boom (boom) (melee with boom)

16. JaydonTheWarrior

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  17. Justice

Justice Obliterator of Grooks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmm, definitely Collapse as a primary first. It sucked a lot in 2018 from what I remember before getting a good number of buffs in the next updates that made it better and also fun. As people have pointed out ad nauseam, explodey spear=fun. Its great for crowd control and has the benefit of its combat getting hard to get stale over imo. Only problem I've seen so far with explodey melee Collapse is hp sustain is a bit of a pain to get with it and it sucks pretty badly against spamming ranged mobs.

A second place would be Hero, it probably would be the only spear that would be better than Collapse due to abusing its major id giving it even more def and dmg.

Honorable mentions for me would be Idol, Guardian, Alkatraz, and Apocalypse. Convergence and Thrundacrack are kinda overshadowed by Idol as far as spell spears are concerned from what I've seen. A shame on Convergence as well, it could be pretty decent if fixed in the right way but, then again, it was recentishly added so maybe it will get some buffs soon enough.

18. Basic RNG hater

Minecraft:
    Is tcrack so bad?

19. nip nop

nip nop i like ava CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    hero is cool because : u move fast

than k u for coming to my ted talk

ChromaticDragons likes this.
  20. ChromaticDragons

ChromaticDragons RAGE CHAMPION