1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Game Mechanics Faulty Transition To Locations

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by koxsiner, Nov 4, 2018.

1. koxsiner

koxsiner Newbie Adventurer

Hiya, Koxsiner here. I'm having an issue with getting transported to sub-locations (such as the house at Ancient Nemract and the Scroll Merchant cutscene in the "Sandy Scandal" quest) . Whenever I happen to walk into a spot that's supposed to teleport me inside a certain location I just don't get teleported at all or it gets me stuck in a place where I can't escape from (I attempted to get to Selchar via Seaskipper and I was stuck in a black room). Help?

2. _hugh

_hugh Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    It might be your minecraft version? If you're playing on 1.13 then there are many known bugs.

3. Altakar

Altakar The Vonamors send their regards.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Version, mods, and how old is the class you're having issues on?

4. koxsiner

Playing on Minecraft 1.12, got zero mods and the class is hella old, I'd say like a year if not more

5. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is an issue where some quests do not work on older classes. I don't have a solution for this though. I think you should just save your items and start on a clean slate.

6. koxsiner

Damn that's hella stupid. Don't wanna start over and do all the grinding again just because of a stupid bug

7. Altakar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -shrug- What can you do. This only is a problem on new quests though; the old class can do older quests. Be prepared for extra grinding.