1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quests/NPC Fate Of The Fallen Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LaxSpirit, Jan 9, 2019.

1. LaxSpirit

LaxSpirit Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    After returning from the Time Valley part and seeing Telvu the mage, when I tried to talk to him he told me to check my quest book. And I did but the quest book tells me to "Tell Telvu the mage what happened" and so I am stuck at this part of the quest, I tried re-logging and restarting my pc and still didn't work.
    *In dire need of help*

2. Slynnder

Slynnder Archer with a bad build

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What version are you in? 1.8 and 1.13 can cause a lot of random bugs. try switching to 1.12.2. if that wont work, please reply to this message so i see it quicker

3. Grace_

Grace_ Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I had that same problem. When Theorick throws the snow all over the place, he also drops an item (blaze powder). So make sure you have enough room in your inventory for it. Try to get as close to him as possible. You need the blaze powder to complete the quest. Hope it works out for you.