Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Fatal riftbender build for The Canyon Colossus

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by 100klemonreimu, Jan 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100klemonreimu

100klemonreimu Poison Warrior Supermacy

Minecraft:
    They say thunder is weak against earth, but

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/build...0i270m1Z0e1g000010039I0z0z0+0+0+0+0-zZddgLVi5
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Logistics
    > Libra
    > Rainbow Sanctuary
    > Boots of Blue Stone
    > Summa
    > Summa
    > Prowess
    > Diamond Fusion Necklace
    > Fatal [w6w6t6]

Logistics and libra have more than 2 slots, you can add earth powders to make the earth defense positive without sacrificing specials.
    You can change larger heal+stronger sunshower for gust (but larger heal might be useful in raid and since it has very fast attack speed you can apply winded effeciently without winded).

Tcc buffs give a lot of health, strength, mana sustain, which can perfectly compensate with this build's weakness. The high water damage% in both this build and tcc buffs make your healing insane. The walk speed is low but it is tcc it doesn't matter.

To maximize damage and healing done, stand as close to your target as possible.

Raid buff recommendations:
    Avoid Intrepid

Giant I > Stonewalker I > Monk I

If you got Giant I:
    Pestilent II > Monk II > Stonewalker II
    Else
    Giant II (to avoid not getting any Giant at all) > Pestilent II > Monk II

If you got Giant I + II:
    Monk III > Stonewalker III > Giant III
    Else
    Giant III > Monk III > Stonewalker III

With good buffs you can solo the boss