Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Fantastic Voyage Bug [Report Submitted]

Discussion in 'Questions' started by RoyalCrow, Nov 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoyalCrow

RoyalCrow I'm a bit smooth brained, sorry CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm debating writing a full report on this apparent bug.

I'm at the final point in Stage 2 of Fantastic Voyage, where a resident spots a bird in the palm tree and you parkour up to retrieve the map. However it will not let me pick up or even give me the map quest item in my inventory. When I speak to Relend he still comments I need the map, and then I go back to the tree and the interactive cutscene plays again with no results. I've even tried to run though the quest with just Optifine and again with Vanilla minecraft to make sure it wasn't my modifications.

You can reproduce this several ways. Do the interactive cutscene and attempt to get the map from the bird NPC. It flies off and drops the map but you don't have it in inventory. Talk to Relend, he still comments on the missing map. The interactive cutscene happens again when you walk back.

You can repeat this over and over, try relogging, /fixquests doesn't do anything, or even swap servers. I haven't found a solution on my own so I believe this to be a bug of the quest itself.

I'd appreciate any community solutions if there are any out there, I just wanna get this quest marked as complete in my journal.

2. Da Homeboi

Da Homeboi scream at me if somethings wrong with the wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would submit a bug report. Unfortunately there's not much you can do besides that. After that, I'd recommend looking over the changelog for the newest hotfix or update to see if your bug got fixed when the next update comes out.

3. RoyalCrow

RoyalCrow I'm a bit smooth brained, sorry CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thanks a lot, still hoped for a community solution but it looks like the only way.
    i'll be recording a video to attach to the bug report soon as my pc stops complaining XD.

Da Homeboi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.